Just got my hands on silver 09 busa!

Busacure

Registered
Hi all. new here and enjoy the forums. friendly ppl. just wanted to share my new joy with all. i previously had a 03 sv1000 naked that got traded in for this smooth silver rocket. also had a 600 shadow and a yama seca2 600. i must say that the sv 1000 was no slouch, i dropped 2 teeth on the front sprok and it was a monster 0-70. yet when the salesman told me that my busa was ready, i cant explain how intimidating that busa looked. i was actually scared. lol...

well 100 feet down the road and i am hooked. so smooth... powerband, shifts, on-off throttle ect... balance is great...ergos not bad for a bike with clipon type grips (im 6' 190lb and lanky).

i chose the busa cause i wanted a heavier bike that had more than a [brick] for a passenger seat. i did sit on the kawi1400, but it wasnt to my liking. i like to ride with my girlfriend on cruises around town. the sv 1000 wasnt the most comfortable for riding 2up, actually miserable looking back now. the busa is comfortable for 2up riding. awsome.

im not much for insane riding anymore cause getting caught cost me too much money and hassle. plus i dont want to die yet. and the local judges dont want to give me any more breaks.

just awsome. i must stop before im labeled fanboy, but i could definatly keep going...safe journeys...enjoy the ride

PS: TELL PEOPLE TO HANG UP AND DRIVE. NO KNEE ON THE WHEEL WITH 2 HANDS ON THE CELL PHONE. 2 HANDS ON THE WHEEL AND EYES FORWARD. CMON PPL!

Yea, it's always awesome seeing that "lost" face on the dumb@ss driver that pulls right out in front of you as he drops his phone... Sounds great though, that silver bullet will land you in jail very fast (believe me) lol but you seem to have grown out of that too, so enjoy, and :welcome: to the org Bro! (NEED PICS):rulez:

:welcome: to the ORG.
I am kind of partial to the Gray/Silver myself.:laugh:
Ride safe and enjoy.
Bubba

:welcome: I know what you mean about the 2up... The wife gave me a price limit then she sat on the busa and all of the sudden I could spend more if I wanted the busa... Great bike (well we would know for sure if we had pictures!:laugh::welcome:

:welcome: Riding 2up with the Busa is easy and comfy. My wife loved it until she got her own bike...now my backseat seems to have gone missing.???

pics coming soon. i busted my @ss trying to get my work done early...got done staking last part of parking lot and was headed home @ 3:20pm and 1 block from my house it started to pour. i cant believe it lol. looks like its dryin up now... oh yeah!! its on:laugh:

kinda gloomy out. will try to get better pics soon. i also included a pic of the sv i traded in.

IMGA0998.JPG

IMGA0996.JPG

IMGA0997.JPG

IMGA0664.JPG

Back