I got my 09' "Busa" guys.. Gray/Silver

MoGreen

Registered
Hey guys... First of all, I would like to send my best of wishes to all of you. Well, I picked up my Busa 3 days ago from a dealership in Orangeburg, SC. I'm originally a Kawasaki man.. having had already a ZX-9 and ZX-12 before..back in the days..but guess what???? Now I'm hooked! on the Big Zook... I mean it feels like a cadillac on wheels. Hell! I can't stay off the darn thing..riding it never gets dull or boring! I was gonna get the ZX-14 but the 09 colors were way too eccentric.. They had a silver 08 ZX-14 but since my cousin had just purchased a tricked out one in that very same color, I decided to go with the Zook..and thank God I did!!!.. Just posting you guys.. and hey, "Happy Trails"

:welcome:to the .oRg, yo...you will definitely need pix to share...so get down off that sled and snap some shots!!!

:laugh:

Enjoy, bro...it's a great addiction.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: if your wanting to remover the rear shovel i found out i could use my front blinker mounts to mount my plate to the tail instead of the mud flap just a lil bendin to the reflector brackets. i thought i was a genius for thinkin this up but the day after spending a few hrs figuring this out i found a write up on here of some one who already did this mod. here is the write up this guy did it well. better than i can exsplain. woulda saved some thinkin time if i woulda searched for this write up.:whistle:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/108413-diy-fender-eliminator-k8.html

Back