Just got my 'Busa

BanditKing

Registered
Picked up my blue and silver '05 'busa last friday,
IT F!CKING ROCKS!!!!!

So smooth, so much power!!! Went with the "break-it-in-like-you're-goin'-to-ride-it" school of thought, and i'm glad i did, just 'cause i didn't think i could hold off on cranking that throttle. got 200 km on it.

not as twitchy as the gixxer, but oh my GOD! does it accelerate.

creamed a stupid M3 at the lights!!! don't know what he was thinking, didn't even break 70kmph. Hahahahahahahhahaha

this is one of those experiences that they call "transcendental" i guess...life altering, changes your perspective on the world...

all i can think of is taking twisties in my area to hurry up and break in the tires.

just can't wait to start modding it.

pic's to follow.

cheers!!!

Ask Phantom Guy........He'll say "You have bought a Kawi......"

Congrats on your new obsession. It only gets better from here. Post pics.

beerchug.gif
congrats

we all know EXACTLY how you feel!

Welcome to the madness!

congrats, now can you elaborate a little further what redline in 4th gear feels like?
just kidding ya, enjoy your new bike and have fun
tounge.gif

Cars arnt much fun to race...heck, I dont even realize Im being raced until I lay off the throttle at 80, and about 5+ seconds later some speed-racer car catches up and keeps on going past me -they must be so proud that they caught up to me, usually some 16 yr old dork...though Ive had my share of older buggers in Vette's lately do the same...must be Alzheimers or something.

The Busa is Fab! Enjoy it, and respect it.

unless the car is pushing some serious hp its not worth it. 600-800 hp cars would be sort of fun to race....
laugh.gif

Picked up my blue and silver '05 'busa last friday,
IT F!CKING ROCKS!!!!!

So smooth, so much power!!! Went with the "break-it-in-like-you're-goin'-to-ride-it" school of thought, and i'm glad i did, just 'cause i didn't think i could hold off on cranking that throttle. got 200 km on it.

not as twitchy as the gixxer, but oh my GOD! does it accelerate.

creamed a stupid M3 at the lights!!! don't know what he was thinking, didn't even break 70kmph. Hahahahahahahhahaha

this is one of those experiences that they call "transcendental" i guess...life altering, changes your perspective on the world...

all i can think of is taking twisties in my area to hurry up and break in the tires.

just can't wait to start modding it.

pic's to follow.

cheers!!!
Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

....cangrats on your bike
beerchug.gif
Glad you are enjoying your new ride mate! Ride safe...

Back