Just got home after 9 months

thanks to all, yup I already know Ted at REVTEK, he nows his stuff and that is a good place since I saw a few busas there.. with a lot of chrome and saw his turbo busa there... well it was a nice weekend and missed ridin for 2 days already (send the seat to a shop to get it done) and even the wifey notice that I was a bit down this weekend...LOL I can't wait to get the seat back...
firedevil.gif

I aslo picked up some of those pointy studds for the fairing and just put the 6 bottom ones and it looks good... I guess next will be exhust to match the chrome studs... I really want to go all black on everything(to match the frame) but the easy stuff to find is the chrome bit and pieces.... o well

yes she did and also got me a seat for it so that I can feel a bit more comfy... she keeps on giving I need to check my new insurance policy....
firedevil.gif

board5.JPG

yup I work in pearl the R6 i a buddy I went ridding all the way to the end of H1 towards Wianai

9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!! IM SORRY BUDDY BUT ID LET THAT BUSA SIT IN THE GARAGE FOR A BIT, MY GIRLFRIEND WOULD BE PINNED AGAINST THE SHOWER DOOR FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR. CONGRATS ON THAT NEW TOY, AND PLEASE DO CHECK ON THAT INSURANCE POLICY INFORATION AND GET BACK TO US.

An old salty shell back with two westpac's under mail belt. Glad your back home safe!
thumb_up.gif

Cool... bro.

Me want no want beef brah but I like my Miata's NA...

Now, a turbo on the Busa... that my freind
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back