Finally got her home!!!!!!!!

kuntreeboy

Registered
Well after having to wait on a bill of sale from Afghanastan (Owner Deployed) I finally got to bring her home last night!!! Had some minor problems, couldnt figure out the blinker, cause the damn hazzard switch was on!!!, and the gas cap would not open (Looks like Previous owner had the tank creamed and it crusted the lid shut, so thanks to duts87ss we made some improvements; slip-ons, oil change, reflector removal, gas cap actually opens, etc, etc. I was 99% sure I was gonna have it painted/get new Black plastics but the flake is starting to grow on me!!! Hopefully next will be; Pegs (Stock SUCK!!!), brakes, new mirrors that I can actually see out of, tank bag, integrated tail light, and the list goes on and on!!!!!

Busa2.jpg

Busa1.jpg

Busa3.jpg

Busa4.jpg

Thanks everyone! Sanket I mod everything!! Guns, Bikes, Cars, Animals!!! If I can make it faster, funner, more dangerous, or give it a mohawk I will do it!!!:rofl::rofl: Yeah Vabs I am stoked!!! Gotta get new pegs my long legs cant handle these crappy ones!!!!!!

Same paint scheme as mine I think... 2006? I just got mine last weekend and already put over 500 miles on it (original owner only put 3100 on)

Thanks everyone yeah I got her and she has sat forever!!!!!! Took duts and I over two hours to get the gas cap to finally open!!! Original owner let it sit for a few years only put 7500 miles on an 06, he was original owner

No paint... Just stickers supporting Bots and Frogs new business and one for those Boo Man Group members and there slogan...:thumbsup:

Nice scoot bro.... Enjoy!!

Back