rode her home last night

bignblue

Registered
well, glad i bumped into that private sale, rode home a 05 blue/silver with 4000miles, lowered,LED tailight with integrated signals, muzzy slip on and brand new tyres.

I'll have to get used to her riding so low, that along with the 200/50 rear may require some getting used to in the corners.

It is easier and comfier to cruise at a slower pace on the busa than it was on my 05 ZX-12r, the torque is unbelievable.

Perma-Grin is activated! believe it a k9 busa passed by and paused to look back at the supa-mint Gen1 :laugh:

Pics to follow in a day or two.

Congrats! :welcome:

The 09 rider probably had a hard time believing that another Hayabusa was going so slow. :poke:

Take your time and learn her. She will take good care of you. :beerchug:

congrats, excellent choice. :thumbsup:

250.jpg

:beerchug: and congrats on the busa. Take your time with her, she has a dark side. Be safe out there.

A dark side that can take you to places unknown......

Well guess I shouldn't speculate as I still have absoloutly no memory of what happened.:dunno:

Attachments

• untitled 2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
  • untitled 11.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 343
well i know the rules about posting pics, weather was not good, its 10am as i write this, seems were getting heavy rain today, a quick hop to the ATM machine this morning and 2pics...till the weather gets better, but for now here is the "locobusa".

my gone but never forgotten 05 Zx-12R

1res.jpg

2res.jpg

DSC03313.JPG

Last edited:
hey what command do u work for? im at mobile but im swtiching to nsf so my bike is on its way out here soon as i get home for transfer leave.... u'll see this one around soon...

busa4.jpg

Back