Just got home after 9 months

riccoh

Registered
Newbie Here and the lucky guy that wife bought a busa for my birthday, anyhow got home and was a bit dissapointed that the lowering parts aren't here yet (honolulu) but htat didn't stop me from taking her around(after a kiss and a hello) it's been 9 months since I havent been home. This thing is a beast, but the rain kinda sucks too. just got back and said good by to the pesky reflectors and warning stikers.

New found respect for all you hardcore riders

board.JPG

Glad your home bro, congrats! Is that your riding jacket hanging on the garage door track?

yup that is one of the jackets I like the colors, there is a black pilot and a all leather Suzuki busa jacket to go with the new toy but its to hot here for a leather jacket... when it's stop raining I will take better pics
bowdown.gif

Welcome aboard and nice Busa, which rock do you live on?

Welcome back. Did Schofield from 01-05. Bought Busa in 04 while on R&R. If you haven't checked out Ted up in Waipio Gentry he services alot of Busas and has great prices.

Welcome home, and good to see a Busa waiting on ya. I was SBks from 90-93 and again from 02-06. Miss the lil island, but then again, I didn't like riding in HI too much with all the idiot street racers that went crazy when the track closed down in April 06. Enjoy the island and touring it with the Wife aboard the Busa, be careful of the sand on the other side too.

Back