Just got a full exhaust off ebay what do ya think?

Price is good but would you lay your shiny metal goodies on concrete? You may have a couple nights of polishing ahead of you.

Too hard to tell, not good pics from the seller. I don't think you can polish scratches out of chrome either. Good luck with it though. Price seems a tad bit more than I would have paid, but you didn't get ripped off.

P.

:beerchug:

Micron is decent stuff... I would not get to excited about any scratches in the head pipe, you can always wrap the first 12" in thermotec wrap.. and the rest is pretty much hidden away.. The key is that it does not look like the pipe has been crushed at all from getting bottomed out :agree:

good find..

Too hard to tell, not good pics from the seller. I don't think you can polish scratches out of chrome either. Good luck with it though. Price seems a tad bit more than I would have paid, but you didn't get ripped off.

P.

:beerchug:
No not chrome but Stainless Stell you can!!! I have to disagree this system brand new cost any where from $800.00 to $1000.00.

Nice work, the price is right! I just spent the loot on a brand new exhaust because I couldn't find one used.

I bought my K6 LE, Yoshi R-22 bling system, filter, PCIII, chrome windscreen, chrome tank pad, tank protector, resivior covers, and fairing spikes off ebay. I love ebay.

I bought my K6 LE, Yoshi R-22 bling system, filter, PCIII, chrome windscreen, chrome tank pad, tank protector, resivior covers, and fairing spikes off ebay. I love ebay.

I have my yoshi R-22, on ebay write now there bolt on system, but still cheap 275.00 & matching frame slider spikes, bar end spikes, and front axle spikes for $45.00 !!! E-bay's good you just have to check the peopel sometimes

Last edited:
No not chrome but Stainless Stell you can!!! I have to disagree this system brand new cost any where from $800.00 to $1000.00.

Like I said, you didn't get ripped off. I guess I was just hearing about scratches, buying off eBay, and no close up pics. I guess that isn't a bad price for used.

P.

Back