just "found" speedohealer fitted to my bike!

gazabusa

Registered
well after all the "moaning" ive been doing about my speedo being wrong due to the 220mph dials fitted (should have the 185mph dials as its an 2004 model), ive just realised what the little black box is under the seat.......a speedohealer! :whistle:

so my next thing is to try and calibrate it..............................anyone know how to?????

obviously ive no instructions etc as i didnt even realise it was on the bike.

Good luck, I don't think it will be that hard :thumbsup:

Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... :laugh:

thanks mate!

hmmm, i could be looking in the wrong place but it only shows a v4 speedohealer, whereas i think mine is a v3 (its black with a small red area with loads of tiny on/off switches).

anyone any advice for the v3?

Good luck, I don't think it will be that hard :thumbsup:

Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... Keep the gauges ....... :laugh:

well i could put back on the 220 speedo guage that i removed cos i didnt have a speedohealer :banghead::laugh:

Back