Just fer fun. . .

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
as some of you may know i sell chevy's at a small dealership.. i recently sold a 90 truck that I've had since about 93 or so... this guy traded in a cool little 2wd lowered blazer that i've been riding around for awhile just cuz it's kinda cool.. it's like an 87 model with a buncha miles and a big bad 2.8L V6 haha so you know it's not even gonna think about burnin' those big ole back tires... but anyway.. something about it just turns me on so i took a few pics

only vehicle i ever drove that actually had flames painted on it.. hah pretty slick lookin especially considering the model.

blazer.jpg

those "big ole" rear tires it has no chance of spinning i mentioned. .

reartires.jpg

you'll hafta overlook it,, it's kinda dirty,, got some bird poo on the hood, ... and some on the back in the picture before this one

this one shows the flames... kinda burgundy into purple or something.. pretty unique I reckon.

hood.jpg

oh, and everything is fo' sell if'n ya like it as much as I do.

haha.. this thing ain't racin' nobody.. it's 2.8 V6.. like 130 horsepower i think

At first I didn't know he was trying to race me, that was the funny thing. I was being Mr. Law Abiding Citizen at the time.

Back