just cant wait

Hey, be sure to slide by the Wood River Post Office and introduce yourself to my friend Bob. Tell him you are the guy that had the Kat that couldn't wheelie. He'll know you.

Take care.

Postal.

biggrin.gif

Stop by sometime to say HI.  You will need to check out:

www.stlar.com. (St Louis Area Rides).  We have a few Busa riders in our group.  "Tree" on this board, "RexArmy" from Alton and myself (Bob) just to name a few.  Welcome to the REAL WORLD of riding.  Bob in Wood River, IL

What time does the wood river post office close and how far is it from belleville? matter fact if u just give me an address so i can mapquest it ill probably be able to stop by today.

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093540160 -->

Congrats on your new ride ... yes we all know the feeling! I lived in Belleville for 6 years ( Scott AFB ) ... some very nice and curvy roads in the area for fun and speed. Be safe !

Stop by sometime to say HI.  You will need to check out:

www.stlar.com. (St Louis Area Rides).  We have a few Busa riders in our group.  "Tree" on this board, "RexArmy" from Alton and myself (Bob) just to name a few.  Welcome to the REAL WORLD of riding.  Bob in Wood River, IL
Bob: Did you get my e-mail? You gonna take care of this young man and teach him to wheelie his Busa?
wink.gif

Congrats on your new ride ... yes we all know the feeling! I lived in Belleville for 6 years ( Scott AFB ) ... some very nice and curvy roads in the area for fun and speed. Be safe !
Sage: Small world. I am originally from Wood River IL. Bob is my best friend. He actually came out to VA in 87 to be best man in my wedding. Maybe we can get Bob to come out for our October 9th Fall Ride. Bobby?

Take care!

Congrats man! Enjoy it, just remember that going faster than it feels carry's over directly in the form of turn entrance speeds. Be forwarned, you will prolly be asked to lean her WAY over here in the next couple of days as you blow the hell out of a corner. Just remember, it's a big bike, but it can rail. Trust it.

I got caught out my first week, hit a right hand turn in town at about 45 prolly, which is about 20 faster than intended for this particular sharp right. It was an eye opener though...

Enjoy it.

Oh the Beast of it? Just wait till it's broken in, find a 5 mile straight in BFE. Tuck in first gear roll the throttle to the stop and hold it there till 6th at 10K RPM... Welcome to the beast. It lives just above 5k and is a kick in the ass....
laugh.gif

Sage: Small world. I am originally from Wood River IL. Bob is my best friend. He actually came out to VA in 87 to be best man in my wedding. Maybe we can get Bob to come out for our October 9th Fall Ride. Bobby?

Take care!
True that ... it is a small world ... I officiated a lot of softball tourneys in Wood River and in Alton ... good times !! I hope Bob accepts your invite.

hey if u get a chance tell bob i'll swing by tomorrow if it doesnt rain

HIM: I should be in and out of the office most of the day. If I am out running Express Mail, have my clerks call me on the cell and will let you know how long it will take me (depends on how many come in on the late truck). Wood River is 45 minutes from Belleville. I was a Delivery Supervisor in Belleville from 1981 - 1984. Just get on I-255 North and take it all the way until it ends. Turn left (west) on HWY 143. Go through Wood River until Second Street (Atlas Credit Union on the right). Turn Right (North) on Second Street and you're there. See ya, Bob

I was a Delivery Supervisor in Belleville from 1981 - 1984.  
dang dude i was born in 81. I get off at about 350 tomorrow so i will probably be there a little before 430. great directions word for word what was on mapquest but see u tomorrow.

Not from belleville originally. Met bob and tree today. Pretty cool guys glad to see the post masters here are nicer than the ones in VA

Not from belleville originally.  Met bob and tree today.  Pretty cool guys glad to see the post masters here are nicer than the ones in VA
Hey man, I'm just yankin your chain... Hope you can take a kidding or two.

Glad you got to meet my buddies in WR.

Ride safe!

Postal.

cool.gif

Back