just cant wait

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting a 2001 hayabusa tomorrow 2800 miles cost me 7500. Would have got it today but the damn dealership was closed. Was thinking bout taking the whole day off but its supposed to be raining all this week. Will a regular motorcycle cover work for rain? Or should i take it to a buds garage. Which one of u guys had the lightweight carbon fiber busa that was on ebay a couple of weeks ago? I was asking because i wanted to lighten it up a bit. man cant wait.

Large size would work for the cover. Congrats on the purchase and can't wait to see the pics. Several folks have added carbon fiber to lighten the load a bit.

Cograts on your purchase!! Make sure to throw up some pics of the ride.....It's kinda manditory around here..

Be cool!!

Dan:cool:

Congrats man
smile.gif
Can't wait to see pics
smile.gif

smile.gif

i'm am now the proud owner of a 2001 black and silver busa. Man its great i was at work till 11 o'clock and it seems like the lunch croud had doubled. So i picked up the misses and we went to the dealership. I left the damn car in drive when i cut the engine of and almost rolled my leg gettin out. She says look at ya ass bout to get ran over and you aint even got on the bike yet. So i do the paper work and walk out to the bike. i walk around it a couple of times and when i got on it my heart started beating fast like a dog as chasin me or something. So i finally get on the bike afraid to roll on the gas as i let out the clutch, so scared the bike cut off on me. So i started back up and let it rip(not rip likeburn out but crawl enough to put my feet up. After i got on the road i realized its not the power mongruel everone says it is. its quite streetable and easy to ride and it feels as light as one of thouse anorexic liter bikes. I went to pass a truck on a thirty five two lane road and i was amazed. 35 felt just like 60! Now the im settin staring out window like a kid watchin his best freinds play while he is sidelined with a broken arm. And it's supposed to rain all this week.
down.gif
sucks but i got one. Dont have a digital camera but i do have one on my cell phone. Ill see if i can rig something up. Sry for the long reply just so happy..

Congradulation,s on the Busa! No need to apolagise around here for a long post, at least not when you,ve just purchased the fastest production bike on the planet! Just take you,re time getting to know the all mighty Busa, it will suprise you for sometime to come.
wink.gif

Man this is a great bike i went on the highway and soon found myself giggling like a little school girl and i wasnt even over 4,000 rpms. In 6th grear goin 60 it pulls harder than my kat did at 8,000 rpms. I see how some people can get into trouble on these things, it doesnt seem like your going as fast as you are. Hope fully it doesnt rain tomorrow so i can take it to work and show all my co-workers.
Holla.

muahah... love the story and thanks for sharing the feelings u went thru...
smile.gif
Cool story and enjoy
smile.gif
Keep up the stories, they love them here....

SO while it's raining, get some pics up!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

alright gentlemen and ladies you asked for them now here they are break out the magnifiy glasses. Taken with a digital camera uploaded online downloaded to cpu and uploaded to u guys to share in my happiness

GetImage1.gif

sry for the small pics all i got.  Had to sell my lung kindney and left nut to get the bike, helment and jacket, dont have any money left for a camera

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093473263 -->

GetImage2.gif

Back