Nws hugger is here & on

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, Charles from StreetnTrack comes through again. Been a little wait for the NWS CF hugger, but well worth the wait. Fit was perfect, and Couldn't be happier with the quality.

The Carbon Fiber is some of the nicest I've seen, well atleast from Coerce, Magical Racing, Catalyst, and LP.

I've been fighting pnumonia for the last week since I rode about 14 hours 1 way in sleet, and rain in 34F temps while out to visit a friend. Anyhow, haven't had much time to do anything, but thought I would post a few pics up to show the NWS.

vv6.jpg

vv3.jpg

Looking good my Busa Brutha. How have ya been man? I haven't heard from ya in a while. PM me your # when you get a chance I got a new phone and lost some in the transition..

Well, Charles from StreetnTrack comes through again. Been a little wait for the NWS CF hugger, but well worth the wait. Fit was perfect, and Couldn't be happier with the quality.

The Carbon Fiber is some of the nicest I've seen, well atleast from Coerce, Magical Racing, Catalyst, and LP.

I've been fighting pnumonia for the last week since I rode about 14 hours 1 way in sleet, and rain in 34F temps while out to visit a friend. Anyhow, haven't had much time to do anything, but thought I would post a few pics up to show the NWS.

vv6.jpg

vv3.jpg
Love the wheels!!

Looking good I just love Carbon Fiber
biggrin.gif
How much and how long did you wait for it? Any feedback would be appreciated
wink.gif

Back