Just call me "Stoney"

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Me and kidney stones seem to have a passionate love affair. About 4 years ago I had about 8 surgeries to get them out of me. I was machine gun joe there for awhile I could pop them out....:whistle:

Well, for the last month or so, every time I do anything physical, I get blood in my urine (I know, TMI)...so i finally went back to the Doctor.

The CT scan reveals I have a 1.3 CENTIMETER stone in my right kidney. That's right, CENTIMETER. That's about the size of a peanut. My doctor likes it to 'A soccer ball trying to go down a sink drain"..I wish I could say I was so well-endowed that I could pass it, but don't think so...

So, in the next week or so, I get to have the privilege of going to the hospital for a outpatient "proceedure" where they put me out, shove a laser up a bodily orifice (take a guess which one), blast the living poop out of that peanut, and vaccum out the pieces, leaving a plastic tube (and a string) in for a few days that I have the immense pleasure of pulling out myself...The only good thing is I get a lot of drugs....

Tufbusa says he'll give me a hundred bucks to get ahold of the end of the string.....I don't think he's got enough money for me to let him do that...

FULL PICS AND VIDEO TO FOLLOW NOT:laugh:

Last edited:
Man, dont know what to say to that. ??? Hope you heal up soon, I understand those things hurt. What is causing them?

It's a new definition of the word PAIN. Mine are calcium-based. Not supposed to eat any ice-cream/milk/cheese and a host of other foods (but I do sometimes). On top of that, I had a hyperparathyroid removed (yeah look it up) that was putting alot of calcium in my blood. The Doc is gonna run some more tests to see if they can figure out the cause....

Good luck bro, I wouldnt wish that on anybody. With as much soda as I drink, I am very lucky I have not had one yet.

Sorry to hear, hope everything gets better soon.

All I can say Keith is that I will be at the bash and I do own a pretty accurate laser.... Not sure I can aim very good down that little bitty teeny hole... but I'm willin to take that risk..

cap

All I can say Keith is that I will be at the bash and I do own a pretty accurate laser.... Not sure I can aim very good down that little bitty teeny hole... but I'm willin to take that risk..

cap

Yeah, put THAT on your webcam! :rofl::rofl:

Me and kidney stones seem to have a passionate love affair. About 4 years ago I had about 8 surgeries to get them out of me. I was machine gun joe there for awhile I could pop them out....:whistle:

Well, for the last month or so, every time I do anything physical, I get blood in my urine (I know, TMI)...so i finally went back to the Doctor.

The CT scan reveals I have a 1.3 CENTIMETER stone in my right kidney. That's right, CENTIMETER. That's about the size of a peanut. My doctor likes it to 'A soccer ball trying to go down a sink drain"..I wish I could say I was so well-endowed that I could pass it, but don't think so...

So, in the next week or so, I get to have the privilege of going to the hospital for a outpatient "proceedure" where they put me out, shove a laser up a bodily orifice (take a guess which one), blast the living poop out of that peanut, and vaccum out the pieces, leaving a plastic tube (and a string) in for a few days that I have the immense pleasure of pulling out myself...The only good thing is I get a lot of drugs....

Tufbusa says he'll give me a hundred bucks to get ahold of the end of the string.....I don't think he's got enough money for me to let him do that...

FULL PICS AND VIDEO TO FOLLOW NOT:laugh:

OMG! My ucle had a couple kidney stones, although nowhere near that big. He got dropped into a giant tank of water where they blasted the stone down by size using some concussion method or somethig. He said that didn't hurt...it was the passing of the stone in his urine that dropped his 260lb ex football playing azz to the floor crying like a 'lil girl *gulp*

So my question to you Stoney is....what do we have to do to avoid getting these damn things!? What has the Dr. told you to do besides leaving out dairy?

Oh man, do I feel bad for ya Keith!!

Just make sure to pull your rip cord fast, cause it is gonna sting, no need to prolong the agony!:whistle:

hey I got an idea...

One end tied to the stone the other to my tag... A little slack in the line, a hard launch and you wouldn't feel a thing AND it would have a really manly sound from the exhaust... I could do a little burn out and you could blame your tears on the smoke in the air...

manly manly all the way around...

OMG! My ucle had a couple kidney stones, although nowhere near that big. He got dropped into a giant tank of water where they blasted the stone down by size using some concussion method or somethig. He said that didn't hurt...it was the passing of the stone in his urine that dropped his 260lb ex football playing azz to the floor crying like a 'lil girl *gulp*

So my question to you Stoney is....what do we have to do to avoid getting these damn things!? What has the Dr. told you to do besides leaving out dairy?

That's called LIPOTRIPSY; I've had that done too.

About all you can do is drink a lot of water (i'm guilty of not doing that); if you are prone to get them, there's not much you can do about it once you've had one the odds are that you will continue to produce them.

CAP is SO FUNNY.....NOT :moon: I'm gonna have to get this done quick to be done before the Bash!

Last edited:
Yeah buddy, I'll give a hundred bucks to get my hands on that string when it's time to pop that puppy out. It'll be well worth the hundred bucks to hank that string out and listen to you scream like a little girl :rofl:

Dang dude, you must have a rock quarry going on in there? I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a pleasant adventure. I'm sure the wife will say, "Don't worry honey, it's nothing compared to having a baby"! :laugh:

You can always ask the doctor to put you into a drug induced coma for a couple of weeks until you are all healed up?

Sorry Keith, I just had to inject a little humor to sooth your anxiety! :beerchug:

ummm...OOOWWWWW!!!!! One of the guys I used to fly with got grounded permanently because of his stones, nothing he could do to prevent it. Hope it goes as painless as possible!!!:beerchug:

dang thats gonna leave a mark, they actually can go in with a laser now???, i have had 2 stints because of those things not much fun let me tell ya!!!

I don't think the saying " I feel your pain" applies in this case. Get well quick man.

The stints aren't too bad...and once you've conquered your fear and pulled one out once...you know you can do it again. Usually a hot bath and double pain pills does the trick. Now, what HURTS is that dang catheter!

Back