Juli and I got out last night

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Go ahead and flame me, I didnt take a camera.
laugh.gif
We got out last night and had a great ride. She told me that she kept remembering what Dennis told her at the bash, "you have to get up to speed". So when we got out on the road, she gripped and ripped! I loved hearing the sound of the Yoshi on her bike. Anyway, we went to a local mexican resturant and sat outside by the bar. They had a live band playing and we were about 20ft from the bikes, it was nice to just chill out and relax. The ice tea was great. We were there for a little while and two couples come in on Harleys and sat down by us. One guy noticed my Busa Bash shirt and was like "Tail of the Dragon", we talked for about 20 minutes about the Gap and the area. Pretty cool. When we left we almost got home, I was following Juli this time, and she was not ready to go home. So we went for some ice cream and this was the very first time she got on the highway, ever! She told me she had to keep backing off because she was afraid of getting a ticket. I was a good time and wish I had taken my camera, sorry guys. Those of you at the bash that remembers Juli's mishap and then took the ride with us afterwards will understand what I mean. Thanks guys!
cheerleader.gif

that is great
thumb_up.gif
i'm glad to hear that she is still on and continuing to progress
beerchug.gif

oh yeah, i'm glad the two of you had a good time too
laugh.gif

Sounds like a great way to spend an evening!
thumb_up.gif

Sounds like a great time you two! Juli - I'm glad to hear that you're progressing! Stick with it, Girl!
cheerleader.gif

We may need to start tracking emoticon usage!
laugh.gif
Glad you all had a good time and ride! Very nice to see.

Thats what its all about my Brother/Sister.... Riding, Relaxing, and then Riding!

good job, Juli. Nice to hear couples getting out. Wish I knew of someone local here that my girlfriend and I could get-out with.

good i am glad that after the bash incident you didnt give up not i need to find a remote tracker for you hahahah so this way we can keep taps on where james is hahahaha

You'll have many more evenings just like that. Nothing better than riding with your life mate.

--Wag--

Way to go. Mary is getting more comfortable with every ride. She is now ready for a bigger bike so we can do more highway riding.
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. Definitely see you all in Eureka. Cant wait, cant wait!!!!

Way to go Juli!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Keep it up girl!
cheerleader.gif
Hey James! I havent forgotten about ya, package on the way sometime soon
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Way to go Juli!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif
Keep it up girl!
cheerleader.gif
Hey James! I havent forgotten about ya, package on the way sometime soon
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
No problem my friend, I never thought for a minute you forgot. How is the search for Mrs. Lycan's new ride? Sorry if I missed it, I have been working so much I have not been on the board.

cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Back