I went stupid and got told off.

newman

Registered
When me and Lynne first decided to get a bike we was going to go touring.
I bought a few bike mags and thought a BMW looked like the best bet.
But then I saw a B-King and wanted that, didn't even think about the touring aspect. Lynne didn't like it said it was ugly and pointed out the Busa. I don't know how I missed it. It might have been that the last time I went too look for a bike the 1200 Bandit was about and the guy in the shop said this would be my best bet because I would be too big for a sports bike. Tell you the truth I don't remember what sports bikes they were. Anyway we didn't get a bike then. So it might have been in my mind that the Busa might be too small for me.

Then my daughter moved away and as she was the one that was going to look after our animals going touring was then out of the question but we got the Busa anyway. :thumbsup:
So the other week I was sitting there watching tv and before my brain engaged with my mouth I said to Lynne "do you think we should get rid of the Busa as we are not going to go touring now" and this is what she said.

"You are an idiot your not getting rid of my baby she's one of the family now just like the animals and I'm going to punch you in the head in a minute :laugh: all I could say in reply was "SHE, SHE, HIS name is Behemoth how can it be a she", all I got in reply was "you can leave my baby alone".
Well it's nice to know the loves BEHEMOTH as much as me.

It appears you got off with just a verbal warning :rulez:, this time. I don't think I would bring it up again. :whistle:

I don't even ride on the back of "Luci", but she is a part of the family. It will be a sad day if she ever has to go away.

:rofl: So, you won't be asking that again, will you? :laugh:

BTW, my baby is not a she either...HE is Caesar :thumbsup:

sounds like your wife goes to the school of world peace through superior firepower... does she have bigger guns than you?:rofl:

:rofl:

thats right! shame on you ....you didnt say it in front of Behemoth, did you? wash your mouth out with soap and:corner:

:laugh:

Back