Joining Robot on the sidelines..

Dude don't leave. If all the good guys keep leaving the rest of us will be stuck here with a buck of....we'll you get the point. Hang in there man and instead help us to overcome and out number them. :beerchug:

i have an idea make me a moderator and see how fast i clean stuff up around here. i have nothing but time.

You'll be known as the new Natzi as soon as you try to moderate your first thread and try keep things civil. Then there are the folks that think they should be able to say anthing they want to or about anyone else, then cry to the admins to remove the posts in response to their attack. There are others who's only enjoyment seems to be messing up every post and claiming victory when everyone else is driven out. Then there are the folks who think every personal disagreement needs to be aired and battled out on the board instead of in private. Being an admin on the board is like being an elementary school teacher. Be careful what you ask for.

You'll be known as the new Natzi as soon as you try to moderate your first thread and try keep things civil. Then there are the folks that think they should be able to say anthing they want to or about anyone else, then cry to the admins to remove the posts in response to their attack. There are others who's only enjoyment seems to be messing up every post and claiming victory when everyone else is driven out. Then there are the folks who think every personal disagreement needs to be aired and battled out on the board instead of in private. Being an admin on the board is like being an elementary school teacher. Be careful what you ask for.

He yah i heay yah whipped. Ive moderated at quite a Few Vbulletin boards and i also use to admin a fairly large board. Lets just say it Was in the days Of DTV Card modifying days and i recieved a warning to remove my site or civil litigation etc. i Choose to close up shop rather then deal with it as techincally i was wrong for the content that was on the site soi didnt have a leg to stand on. But like i saidif we need to get more moderation around here id be more then welcome to lend a hand just throwing it out there.

Edited content; not choosing sides but admins and mods don't need emails and PMs due to what other members consider "slander"...it's just easier to remove said comments and get on with my damn day :laugh:

Bogus, hate to see you go man. I have learned alot from your threads and posts here and there in my short time here. I do see where your coming from though. That's why I left my last forum. To many new to the Grand Prix kids coming in thinking they new it all and wanted to start trouble with everyone. Hope to see you back here soon. Be safe out there and by all means have as much fun as you can.

Randy, hate to see you go, have always enjoyed your sense of humor and your spark and energy at the bashes; and man, you can ride!

Look forward to seeing you back. until then, keep the tires on the bottom side of your bike!

Hate to see you go Bogus. It is true what you said about a lot of longtime orgsters becoming "lurkers". When I look at my friends lists, it reads like a virtual ghosttown of members that only "used" to log in to the org - I miss them as well. :( :(

Bottom line is the ORG is what you all make it. If you see or feel problems with the ORG stick around and help change it for the positive. A lot of you claim long time standing (with short time here) and say things have changed. Give us ideas for change, ideas for needs. They will always be looked at. This from a LONG TIME ORG member.

Last edited:
Maybe we should reduce the amount of members like it was "back" then? Just like any "popular" spot, eventually more people want to become part of it. Which brings more conflict of interest.

If members leave here and go to another site. That site will grow in popularity drawing more members,starting the cycle all over again.

Two main reasons this site has grown...
1. Information and lots of it helpful!
2. Hayabusa's Sold both new and used!

So for anyone who decides to leave cause their feelings got hurt from 1-10 members,then good riddens for bailing out on the other (how many.... LOTS!) members that are positive to interact with.

"Time to move cause I had an argument with the neighbor down the block?"

Bottomline... Stay! Don't let the few spoil it for the REST of the good members! :thumbsup:

Strife I think you left out the most important reason and that is the number of in person meet and greets we have. I have been to three so far this year and plan to go to two more. If I had my way I would also be in Reno right now:beerchug:

hate your leaving, i guess i've missed some posts, i havent seen some bad things on here, but i dont get to get on everyday. you should stay and just talk with the ones you do like

I was a bit surprised that not a one came to my defense when I was accused of “scamming for bucks”

I missed that or I would have brother.You seem like a straight shooter 2 me.Look when thers this many members can be hard get along with every single 1.I was wondering were you went come back when your ready+hope meet you @ Indy.I MIGHT NOT REMEMBER YOUR PIC SO GIVE A HOLLER hard miss a mug as ugly as mine. I NEVER SAW THAT BUT HAVE SEEN LOTS THREADS WERE YOU HELPED GUYS OUT.
Take good care of yourself.Billy G.
1248212232041.gif

IMG_5630.jpg

Last edited:
I missed this Thread and wondered where Bogus was. Dang Bogus, since Ive been on here you've been one of my favorite people even though we've never met. I told my bossman one time, Let me get on the ORG and ask Bogus , Bet he'll know how to fix it. I'm serious, You gottta be a good guy so come on back. You Are Being Missed.

Quote "I was a bit surprised that not a one came to my defense when I was accused of “scamming for bucks”

Probably no one saw the need to defend against a worthless claim. I remember some of that banter and thought it was all B.S.

Quote "I was a bit surprised that not a one came to my defense when I was accused of “scamming for bucksâ€￾

Probably no one saw the need to defend against a worthless claim. I remember some of that banter and thought it was all B.S.

Also with all the "Lets Not have drama" being pushed around,lots probably choose not to get involved as it only fuels the "Fire". So your own plea that no one jumped into the drama bath to defend you and your reason for leaving contradict themselves. Just saying...

Back