Om Nom Nom Nom...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
This is our dog, Ikari. We adopted her last October as a skinny puppy who had been at a local shelter for over 4 months. Here's a link to the original thread https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/118894-just-adopted-one-year-old.html
She seemed to be starving when we got her, but has put on a healthy amount of weight since then. This is a video that I took of her little routine that takes place twice a day. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Half of that meal is used in energy just for wagging that Tail!:laugh:

I love to hear of these types of pet stories and that looks like one happy Dog.
Good for you.:thumbsup:
Bubba

That is too cool..:beerchug:
T totally reminds me of Rosie on our Terazzo floors when she gets happy she starts running and sliding all over the place.
Happy dogs just make you feel great dont they ?
Thank you for rescuing her and not paying 700 dollars for some spoiled pooch..:laugh:
Pound pups are the way to go.
They are more grateful than purebreeds.

Thanks guys, we're real proud of her. We talked for a long time about getting a pure bred puppy, but Ikari is what we ended up with after visiting the shelter. She does this twice a day and we do play inside quite a bit, so eventually a refinishing job will be in order for the floors. She's well worth it.

Thanks guys, we're real proud of her. We talked for a long time about getting a pure bred puppy, but Ikari is what we ended up with after visiting the shelter. She does this twice a day and we do play inside quite a bit, so eventually a refinishing job will be in order for the floors. She's well worth it.

The $ you saved by getting her from pound instead of a pure breed can cover the floor refinishing. :idea:

Seems to have an issue hookin-up in the corners, suspension need adjustment?:laugh:

Great puppy ya got there:thumbsup:

What a happy dog she is! Love how she came running down the hall and slid around the corner!:laugh:

Good on y'all for giving her a loving home. :thumbsup:

I love dogs that are perpetually happy like that. Nothing better to warm your heart than a dog that is grateful to have a place in your home.

Back