John m parks gets what he deserves!

umairhashmi

Registered
This is the fat piece of sh1t who admitted to pulling out in front of motorcycles.Well things got rather interesting for our obese friend.Lol Karma.Its a b1tch folks
p.s thank god.Im glad he got that kind of attention.We are safer now
http://media.putfile.com/CBS33

<!--EDIT|umairhashmi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141277743 -->

Very glad to hear that! Thanks for posting it up. That guy was making statements about how hard it would be to prove that his intent was to cause an accident, that's why it was "fun"....

At least the authorities are aware of his harmless antics..
Might find it a bit harder to talk his way out of the next one..Fat fu*ker..

this is bad I live in maryland
wow.gif

I'm glad he posted it, and got this wake up call.

I think he'll think twice before running another rider off the road.

Okay you guys. I can't open either of the links. Government computers are soo restricted. Could you post up what happened so I can at least read about it.
I hope someone abused him with a mop handle or something like that...

David

Both sound clip links work at my end. Here's a link to "our" thread (many of the links within the thread have been deleted or locked by their respective forums):

This thread might also help:

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141305730 -->

Okay you guys. I can't open either of the links. Government computers are soo restricted. Could you post up what happened so I can at least read about it.

David
Sorry to say the audio file was not that joyous. Basically it is the audio clip of a news story interviewing the asshat and we hear him claim "it was just posted to raise discussion" , "I don't even drive that car on the road 'cause i don't have a valid license" and " no, I've never pulled out in front of someone" We then hear the local Popo say that impersonating a police officer will not be tolerated ( or something very similar)
I too was hoping to hear, "Asshat bike wrecker was found dead in a ditch last night with a bent handlebar unceremoniously shoved up his bung hole clamp deep. Autopsy revealed it took him 36 painful hours to die from internal bleeding. Apparently the rubbing alchohol enema's kept the wound infection free long enough for the mealworms to eat through his stomach lining and devour his internal organs" No charges have been filed and the police have considered the case a suicide. More at 11...

David
Sorry to say the audio file was not that joyous. Basically it is the audio clip of a news story interviewing the asshat and we hear him claim "it was just posted to raise discussion" , "I don't even drive that car on the road 'cause i don't have a valid license" and " no, I've never pulled out in front of someone" We then hear the local Popo say that impersonating a police officer will not be tolerated ( or something very similar)
I too was hoping to hear, "Asshat bike wrecker was found dead in a ditch last night with a bent handlebar unceremoniously shoved up his bung hole clamp deep. Autopsy revealed it took him 36 painful hours to die from internal bleeding. Apparently the rubbing alchohol enema's kept the wound infection free long enough for the mealworms to eat through his stomach lining and devour his internal organs" No charges have been filed and the police have considered the case a suicide. More at 11...
Moose, I nominate you for our forum Bouncer...!  
tounge.gif

So what's the deal with no driver's liscense? DUI or something like that? Perhaps he just couldnt pass the test? And what about his statements about the car being his "daily driver"?
Let's hope he ends it either by Harry Carey or Moosebusa's hypothetical version of suicide.

David
Man, I thought I knew some painful, slow methods to induce death.
I hope I never piss you off...

Actually, I am taking notes from this one to add to my little black book...

David

The sad part of all this is this is one (albeit, psychotic) person that has publicly, and stupidly, announced that he pulls in front of speeding bikers. How many more cagers out there do this kind of sh!t but are smarter not to admit it?

Let's face it... our lives are in danger whenever we ride. We need to watch out for these a$$holes!

super.gif

Back