1999 Valakyrie Interstate for sale

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
I've got this over in the classifieds, too, but I just want to get the word out for him. If you know anyone who might be interested, give them my dad's email address or phone number below, please. Thanks guys!

Mileage: 34, 190

VIN: 1HFSC4102XA001067

Color: Dark green and silver

Accessories: CB Radio, AM/FM stereo with passenger/rider intercom, luggage rack, bike is chromed out, tank bib, service manual and left over/unused oil filters to go with bike.

Bike has highway pegs, but he is taking those off for his new bike.

Blue book is about $8,890.00

Asking: $9,000 or best offer.

Excellent condition. Well taken care of. My dad is neurotic about oil changes, tune ups, and just generally about taking care of his bikes.  

My dad has been wanting a Kawasaki Nomad for ever now and finally decided to get rid of his "Fat Lady." If you are interested or know someone who is you can email or call him at:

tedloehrke@charter.net or can call him at:920-960-7722

My dad's going to email me some pics to get up here, too. If they're not here yet, and you are interested but want pics, contact him and he'll send you some.

Jason

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119187429 -->

here's one pic

valkyrie.jpg

Yeah. The "Fat Lady" was my dad's pride and joy. Last year he started wanting a Nomad in the worst way, but was torn and was having a hard time giving up his Valkyrie. He finally did it, though.

Back