Job interview this morning

Hope it's not too late to put a good luck spin on this
smile.gif

I'm going back in time to wish you good luck.

I sincerely hope things didn't suck a few hours ago
smile.gif

Never too late to wish me luck! Thank you all for for your thoughts and comments.

The interview went well. It's always a good thing when your interviewer closes the conversation with a descript of the next steps in the process.

Now it's just a matter of making sure the offer makes sense.

Overall, it looks like a great company to work for and they seem like the kind of people I would get along with very well.

Keep wishin' me luck! I can still use it!

--Wag--

Got done with the interview at about 9:00. An hour and a half. That's a good sign, actually. Usually, if they don't like you, they are booting you out the door in 15 or 20 minutes.

Went to a job fair that was going on a few miles away. Not the greatest environment for finding the kind of job I'm seeking. Came away rather disenchanted, however, were I looking for a different kind of job, I would have felt differently about it.

Got home at 1:00 or so and posted up the above shortie post and read through the board real quick. Got geared up, got the wiff geared up. My busa called and left a message for MrGxr's Busa and the three of us went riding until about 5:00. I have to admit, I was feeling rather like an ice cube when we got back!
biggrin.gif

Checked my phone and there was a message from the interviewer asking me to come in and do a second interview with the owner on Friday morning! Awesome!

Keep wishing me luck, everyone.

About 5:30 or so, I got a follow-up call from a different company where the CFO did an impromptu phone interview with me. He ended the call by saying that he was going to arrange a face-to-face interview with me in the next couple of days. Crossing my fingers there, too!

Both are very good companies and frankly, I think I'd be happy at either one!

Again, keep wishing me luck. I'm pretty jazzed about the response I've gotten from my resume.

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

congrats so far and continued good luck sent your way
beerchug.gif

Back