Jimmy "Diesel" recovering at home

Godspeed on the recovery! Good to see the smile. Good spirits will help the body heal faster.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
glad to see you up and around. That pool looks a lot better than a hospital room. Get well soon.
thumb_up.gif

Good to see in a better position!!!! I have gone through his pain and understand the changelles ahead!!! Listen to the doctors, but listen to yourself more, I made the mistake of following there advice to the T!!! It cause my recovery to take longer!!! I live with my pain everyday, but push to my limit and gained back more then they expected!!! Good luck!!!! Jimmy!!!

Here's to a carefuly and speedy recovery, Jimmy!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

Sure glad to see you smiling bud!! I am sure nothing about any of this has been easy.I am sure none of us could ever fully comprehend what you are going through but I am sure if you need anything, you only need ask!!!

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Loungin' by the pool...you look a lot better than the last time I saw you on the Skyway
beerchug.gif

Heal up brudda
winkold.gif

outstanding
beerchug.gif
great to see you mobile again, let us know if you need anything. Is that your house
rock.gif
big pimpin
cool.gif

Wait Wait Wait....

Hold On...

Does this mean that "Diesel" is actually.....

Jimmy Walker?

jimmywalker.gif

Get it? Jimmy..... Walker???

Seriously though Diesel, heal up bro. Glad you are largely intact and healing.

Best wishes to you and yours...
beerchug.gif

Wait Wait Wait....

Hold On...

Does this mean that "Diesel" is actually.....

Jimmy Walker?
That was horrible Keith, but in a good way...mad me laugh.

I'll be stopping by this weekend...I'll post pics.

His new pool will work wonders (weightless movement) for his therapy.

cool.gif
Just had to do it, everyone is so serious...

Damn glad Jimmy's OK.

Glad to see you at home. The scene up on the skyway was just a total buzzkill for the week...

Back