Jester Skull key on eBay

chopperkeys

Registered
Hello all, for those interested, I put a Jester Head Skull key up on eBay for fun. It's on a 'Busa blank, and it's sitting at $19.99 so if you've been wanting a Jester, and haven't wanted to part with the scratch that I charge for this model, now's your chance to get one for less. here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....4196173

Guys/Gals, I got one of these and they are a conversation piece! You won't be dissappointed.....

Ken, thanks again for everything!
smile.gif

Conversation pc, don't forget they help in racing. It also intimidates the other rider and takes their mind off the race. Also great for cstom shows.

I saw that eagle head key.... now they need a falcon head key... I would sooo be all over one of those.

How big is the head of the Hayabusa Key?

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>1 1/2 inches in diameter with the H.org Falcon, it fits very nice in the ignition area</span></span>

Can it be noticed from a distance?
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>They stand out very nice</span></span>

Am I correct that you get a blank and you have a key made?
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>YES Key is complete all you have to do is have a lock smith or lock machine copy off your master.  I have had them made at lock smiths and tested WalMart all are fine</span></span>

I have been wanting to get one of these. Somebody direct me to that thread or to whatever I need to know.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>You are already directed.  ken is a member of H.org, he has a banner on the first post page, he also is reading this.  $25.00 for the key $5.00 goes back to H.org for your site.  Lots of other Keys available also.  Falcons Dragons,Ninja Eaters ( Sorry you can't have that one), Skulls, Crosses nad your deepest ideas. Special ideas will cost more but well worth it.</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Oh and by the way, don't try to buy the 200mph key with out proof of a certicicate from Maxton, Bonniville, Texas mile or a picture of your GPS with altitude and the city you ran in (Yes the altitude better match the city. Don't yell at Ken if you don't have the proof. If you want to yell, it will be at me I set it up.  
wow.gif
</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086921124 -->

search for revlis's post he made about custom keys.

Guys Guys Guys... The banner is on the lead thread page.  Plus the info is all over.  Ken will make a Key for you $25.00 with $5.00 going back to Cap for the site.  The H.org keys fit very nice in the turn ignition area.  All keys are a very good size except my Dragon Key which is large.

www.chopperkeys.com

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086920168 -->

I love the look, though not too keen on the color with the blue silver bike. Anyway, I am buying one,. But how the hell do you operate it? Do you turn it like a door knob?

Will this help break me from leaving my key in the side of the bike?

tounge.gif

I love the look, though not too keen on the color with the blue silver bike. Anyway, I am buying one,. But how the hell do you operate it? Do you turn it like a door knob?

tounge.gif
Yes, it is strong enough to turn with your thumb and index finger ust like a regular key. The Falson is solid adn your fingr fits right in. Th Color is a standard biege, but can be custom colored for a little more, as long as Ken has the paint.

Sorry to drag this one back up folks but did want to address some questions that were in here and I have been SLAMMMED as of late. (good for business, bad for PR)

First off, sorry I wasn't here to answer those questions, thank you to everyone who did. I have recently hired someone to answer all the e-mails and handle shipping/packaging everything so that frees me and my Mad Scientist uncle up a little more, however rally season approaches and we'll be hitting the road soon so busy again. At any rate Melissa (our new helper) will be happy to answer most questions for you and if she can't she will forward it to me or UMS Rich (uncle Mad scientist) ;-) oh and before you ask...no she is NOT the model for miss BB. Poor girl started last monday and has been asked that like 300 times! bless her heart.

okay on to business. On the color/general look of the busa org key, ya know, I honestly, didn't give ANYONE any input on that matter at all. I just made up my mind initially and that was that. I was wrong for that and will explain. My original goal on that was a cloudy clear "sun" with a yellow metal flake suspended in the plastic. What I got some customers have said (god bless their honesty! :-) ) is something that closely resembles a bowlingball color. I really and truly do NOT want a bowling ball associated with YOUR busa so, here's the new deal on the busa org keys: Choose your colors folks. No extra charge, just you know, cut me some slack. I do keep a rainbow (including "rainbow") of color changing colors in stock - they are not cheap colors. anyone with a paint shop or who may have had some custom painting done can attest to that...however, I can accomodate within reason - we'll discuss in e-mails what "reason is" ;-)

Some rules for 200 Mile club keys - ONLY they get metallic Kanji's and a blue "moon" because it is "once in a blue moon...yada yada..." I think you follow my reasoning here.

Custom Orders: Completely custom orders as in new designs entirely are not being accepted until the "off season" I just can't keep up with them, and want to do them all the justice they deserve. a few people have already contacted me about some, they are in the que, no promises on time, but they are not being cut off so that's something at least - sorry I can't do better on that one.

Sponsorship: Bad Ken. While I do float $5.00 from Busa org keys and falcons to Captain, I have never been more than that, and the guilt has most definitely caught up to me. I will make some VERY special things for Cap to include in his upcoming give-aways, and will try to get some more active (rubs thumb and forefinger together) sponsor-like activites together. Hope EVERYONE will fogive me on that note. Ninja Eater and Captain were very kind to give me the banner they have on the site and I do appreciate it thoroughly. I do pay for banners on other sites of this size and nearly choke everytime I have to cough up that scratch.

Metal busa org keys: have made 3 different ones Been so unhappy with each one I couldn't even show them to anyone without fearing for my reputation. I'm beginning to think the Busa Org key needs to NOT be metal.

Photographs: you may notice some of the newer pictures of things are looking more like what they look like in your hand. Amazing what getting someone else to take the pictures can do - LOL! No danger of me quitting my day job to become a photographer that much is certain!

okay think I've used up about all of my allotted chat time, thanks to everyone who has ordered a busa org key, falcon or Jester, and of course, to all those of you who plan to in the future. Thanks for your time, your patience and your forgiveness.

Your fan,

Ken

tounge.gif
Yes, it is strong enough to turn with your thumb and index finger ust like a regular key.  The Falson is solid adn your fingr fits right in.  Th Color is a standard biege, but can be custom colored for a little more, as long as Ken has the paint.
ah, forgot to address that one...

The plastic I use (a new formulation and ALL production busa org keys have been made from it) to make these keys will accept 2300PSI of stress, now bear in mind, tiny parts, pointy bits etc will be more subject to breakage. In general tho, these keys are fairly durable.. you simply don't want to know what i have to go through to reclaim a keyblank when I mess one up during the casting. (involves a triphammer and a whole lot of cussing...we'll leave it there) okay thanks agian for your time.

Ken

Back