Cool switchblade key!

I like it but think it's a bit too much that will be sticking up and out of ignition ?

I thought that may be an issue but it cant be any bigger than 2 inches ??? Not sure ill have to think about it. I think it would still be cool. If it was black and silver to match my bike

You mention that the cost includes cutting the key ?
How do you accomplish that?

Send them your key in a self addressed envelope so they can cut your switchblade along with a spare for themselves which they then can use to come steal your bike because you gave them your address ?

You mention that the cost includes cutting the key ?
How do you accomplish that?

Send them your key in a self addressed envelope so they can cut your switchblade along with a spare for themselves which they then can use to come steal your bike because you gave them your address ?

No, he cuts it with your code that came with the bike silly :goodboy:

You can send him the key but no way in hell i would do that!

Option 1:If you have your original factory key code, simply send us the code and we cut the key, that's a $30.00 value included FREE!

No, he cuts it with your code that came with the bike silly :goodboy:

You can send him the key but no way in hell i would do that!

Ok , so you give him the code and he cuts the key and a spare for himself.
He use the address you gave him to mail your key back and one week later his buddy shows up and steals your bike with the extra one he cut.

Code or key same thing .

I may buy one but would not give him code, key or anything that could be used to make theft easier .
Take it to your local dealer and have them cut it right there for cash.

Ok , so you give him the code and he cuts the key and a spare for himself.
He use the address you gave him to mail your key back and one week later his buddy shows up and steals your bike with the extra one he cut.

Code or key same thing .

I may buy one but would not give him code, key or anything that could be used to make theft easier .
Take it to your local dealer and have them cut it right there for cash.

Very true. Didnt think of it that way either. Good thinking! Excuse my lack thereof :laugh:

Your excused.

Convo would go somewhat like this:

YOU: Hello Police , yes my bike was just stolen !

POLICE: Mmmmmm....ok....Have you given it to anyone or is it possible some one may have had a key ?

YOU: Well I did just buy a really cool switchblade key online which I still have.
They were even nice enough to cut it for me. All I had to do was give them the code to it so they could cut it. Would you like to see it? It's a cool red which matches my bike !

POLICE: .......ok.......so lemme see if I got this right? You bought a key online ?

YOU: Yes :)

POLICE: You gave them the code to your key ?

YOU: Yes :)

POLICE: How did they return new key to you ?

YOU: Oh , they made that easy for me to. All I had to do was include a return address :)

POLICE: ......ok....So lemme see if I got this right ?
You gave them the code, you gave them your address and.....you see where Im going with this ?

YOU: :banghead:

:laugh:

I didnt think 60 was too bad but then again my stock key is pretty beat up so im looking to replace it anyway

This is ironic to me because in the thread about the cheap levers you said 180 is too much but your willing to spend 60 on a key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is ironic to me because in the thread about the cheap levers you said 180 is too much but your willing to spend 60 on a key?

Well the key may or may not happen. But yeah? I dont see why 60 is too much. 180 is too much for levers when you can buy them for less than 50. I dont see the irony at all

I'm guessing an oem key may cost $10-15. The key is something that only you will see where as the levers are on the bike for everyone to see.

I'm your TSA guy. It will be taken at an airport checkpoint. You can't have realistic replicas of weapons. No one would know if it is fake or not if you threatened someone with it.

Very cool, but looks like it would be easy to break off in the ignition...

Just checking out this Seller on EBay, he also sells this one. Super-pricey, but this is pretty cool- haven't seen this yet!
sterling-silver-suzuki-hayabusa-key-blank-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3359e3c545QQitemZ220551431493QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
sterling silver suzuki hayabusa key blank - eBay (item 220551431493 end time Jan-30-11 08:39:06 PST)

I ordered the key this morning and will let you how it is when I get it. Talked to the owner this morning and seems like a decent guy.

I ordered the key this morning and will let you how it is when I get it. Talked to the owner this morning and seems like a decent guy.

Cool! How are you doing it? Just getting a blank or having him cut it?

:rofl:Blanca...i don't even need to post. you said everything i was gonna say. :rulez: i guess great minds think alike.:thumbsup:

p.s. my gps would get in the way of that knife/key thing...it's cool though:beerchug:

Just thought I would let yall know I ordered a key from this guy and one month later I still have no key... i just ordered the blank and was going to get it cut myself but he got me for 80 bucks

Back