Cool switchblade key!

I said, heck yea im ordering one till I saw the price, a little to high for me for nothing more than cool factor.

I said, heck yea im ordering one till I saw the price, a little to high for me for nothing more than cool factor.

I didnt think 60 was too bad but then again my stock key is pretty beat up so im looking to replace it anyway

Thats cool , as long as Barnie hasn't had too much caffeine when he sees you pull out your key in a crowded parking lot...:laugh:

Will these work with Gen 2s? Don't they have chips in the keys? Or am I smokin crack?

Will these work with Gen 2s? Don't they have chips in the keys? Or am I smokin crack?

I believe you are smoking crack :stoopid:

just kidding :laugh: But i dont think there are chips in the keys... i could be wrong though but i doubt there are

I just remember my '05 1000 had the same key and there was a chip in it. At least that's what the owner's manual said. HMMM, did they cheap out on the 'Busa?

Quote from: bikefrk on April 19, 2009, 08:58:55 PM
US spec bikes haven't gotten that feature yet. Maybe in the future but not now...

So i dont believe the US version has one? Maybe call a dealer... Thats why Gen1s are better :moon: Pointless chip in a stupid key

So i dont believe the US version has one? Maybe call a dealer... Thats why Gen1s are better :moon: Pointless chip in a stupid key

OMG! You did it! You found the only way that Gen1s are better! :rofl::rofl:
Don't be mad 'cause our key is "cooler" than your key... :laugh:

Back