Jeff's 2008 Busa Project

Looks GOOD man! Get her assembled and post pics... :poke: j/k

Is that the same Blue from the 07 BUSA....? I always loved that color and wondered what an 08 would look like with it... :drool:

Looks totally awesome, dude! (did I really just say that?)
If ya don't mind, how much is the paint job costin' ya?
:beerchug:

SavoBusa- I got a really good deal and and the whole deal cost me $500, includeing paint which was $110 which required a whole quart. I would have loved to go with HoK but it was so expensive and i wasn't going to wait around for the paint to be ordered and come in while i had the bike in a million parts.

The Theme of the bike is simple but elegant. I am putting no chrome on this beast, it's going to be a combination of black, blue, carbon fiber, and flat blacks. It won't be a Bling bike but still show worthy, I hope.

The weather has been really bad the last couple of days and i havnt been able to work on the bike. But here are some teaser pics of parts going on the bike.

CIMG0778.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0780.jpg

Weather still sucks down here in SC but I have been working on some wiring on the bike. Here a couple more pics.

CIMG0781.jpg

CIMG0782.jpg

CIMG0783.jpg

CIMG0784.jpg

CIMG0785.jpg

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0787.jpg

Do yourself a favor and relocate that rectifier from below. I think Brock off a relocation kit.

Nice color of paint! I just plain drool over the magical racing cf inners and dash. I'd be interested in the delivered price and supplier if you would care to share a pm with me for that info or post it here depending on your comfort level. I know they are pricey!

I'd be curious if you think there is any weight difference on them vs stock too. I can't imagine much diff. Impressions on fit? Anything other info appreciated too.

Love the color - reminds me of my Harley Days and a close friends color choice - was a GREAT one in every light! I bet you enjoy it.

Not sure exactley everything cost for the CF inners besides what is on there website. My wife was nice enough to get them for me for our anniversary. But the quality of the CF is great! But the fitment was a PITA that was for sure!

Back