JACKPOT!! am i A THIEF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lady dropped a ten dollar bill the other day out of her purse and I immediately picked it up and gave it to her. Her 2 times she thanked me was priceless. And if it means that the man above blesses me with keeping 2 wheels underneath me its worth it!

p48-9-jackpot11.jpg

Can I be serious for a moment? I don't mean to question your character, please don't take it that way. But have you notified the owner yet? How far away are they? Hop on the bike and go do what someone else suggested, put an "out of order" sign on the machine. At least help the guy to stop bleeding money. I fear you may not be taking this seriously. These machines can be stocked with $100 in change, that's probably his profits for the entire month on that thing.

Can I be serious for a moment? I don't mean to question your character, please don't take it that way. But have you notified the owner yet? How far away are they? Hop on the bike and go do what someone else suggested, put an "out of order" sign on the machine. At least help the guy to stop bleeding money. I fear you may not be taking this seriously. These machines can be stocked with $100 in change, that's probably his profits for the entire month on that thing.

DiD YOU SAY $100,S :whistle:
moneyeyes.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I feel like you need to return the money. You are bragging about this on an open forum. I am not going to remove the thread. But nothing more can come of this in a positive manner. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back