Only a few things suck as bad

ditchdr

Registered
I have been bikeless for over 2 months. I went form 3 running road bikes and 2 basket case bikes to 0 with in 2 hours.. I can only think of a few things that suck worse

trimming your toe nails with a hcain saw, sneezing and cutting your foot off.

going down a sliding board made of razors only to end up in a pool of alchol

having all my teeth pulled by a nonlicensed Dr and given a script of orajel

getting kick in the twins by your dates big burly father

jumping off a 30 story building into a air bag only to find out its made of marshmallow fluf.

Cutting down a 120 foot pine tree only to have the wnd change and blow it over on you.

See what I mean, not having a bike sucks.

So did they get stolen or what happened so you don't have any bikes now?

I agree though.

I had one of my sporsters for sale, guy came over felling in love with my Triumph, and my wifes bike. Jessicas then opened her mouth about the 2 basket case bikes i had and he wanted them also.. He made a great offer so I took it thinking I would get a new bike that week..

Well Jessica said since one of the bikes were hers she would keep the money..

Long story short,, I got screwed and did not get a kiss

One good thing about being bikeless, you get to look forward to what you can get.
Posted via Mobile Device

I had one of my sporsters for sale, guy came over felling in love with my Triumph, and my wifes bike. Jessicas then opened her mouth about the 2 basket case bikes i had and he wanted them also.. He made a great offer so I took it thinking I would get a new bike that week..

Ouch!

Ouch, you lost your bikes and your manhood with that one. :poke: :laugh:

Hopefully you can get a new bike along with your man card though. :beerchug:

now wait a sec, you got a pocket full of money.... nothing wrong with that even if you sort of lost one of the bikes to the Mrs... :rofl:

Dude, I DEMAND you get your nads outta her purse and go buy a new bike. I'm giving you 1 week to report back with pics!:rulez:

I don't really know you, but from reading some of your posts I get the sense that you are someone who has ambition, a good work ethic, and the ability to solve problems.

It is my belief that you have the ability to overcome this short term frustration.

Best wishes. :thumbsup:

Must be love :laugh:

I went 2 and a half years with no bike... I feel ya bro... Watched GMbusa build his Turbo busa in that time frame... It sucked...

Back