Few things I learned about parades

ditchdr

Registered
#1 you can not have to much candy. 60 pounds and we still ran out!!!

#2 there are some very homely looking people in Hanahan, i'm not kidding lol

#3 There are ungrateful kids. After spending MY money on candy for YOU to have for free, and spending more of MY money to get lights, and decorations for a trailer, and putting gas in my truck with MY money, you have the balls to ask me for something different. Not only that your breeder mother rolls her eyes at me when I say no. Kid you and your mother, aunt, grand ma or what ever she is can kiss my A$$.

#4 Driving a stick shift truck through a total of 5 hours of parades SUCKS, foot is still numb lol.

#5 If your infront of the Fort Dorchester marching band, bring ear plugs.

#6 It was a flipping blast. Looking forward to next year, and the talk of building sleigh on a 16x6 trailer is in the works.

Pics to come soon. As soon as photobucket stops stealing them.

northcharlestonparade3.jpg

Dewey hiding from the cold. Man it was freezing.

northcharlestonparade2.jpg

Katrinas kid Gabe picking a fight with the penguin.

northcharlestonparade1.jpg

Gabe and Kason ( the Christmas Sponge bob)

NorthCHarlestonparade.jpg

Katrina and Jessica.

northcharlestonparade4.jpg

Julie

Last edited:
You mean they haven't stopped you guys from throwing candy to the kids? They stopped that a few years ago here. Seems Like our kids here aint got enough teaching not to run out in front of the floats and vehicles. Stopped the horses too. One of them kicked someone last year. Kid got hit by a vehicle this year. No sirens allowed but Sons Of The Confederacy can fire their guns every 5 minutes. I didn't go, Got this info from my Son that pulled a School float. Sounds li
ke they had a blast.:laugh

Oh forgot. You aint seen Homely.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl: you fellas do realize :poke: your the youngins here:rofl:

Oh so you hate us then? :heart-break::tantrum::banghead::tantrum:

:laugh:

Yes i know Im one of the youngest on this site. I like being around an older crowd though that is more mature most of the time :laugh:

Oh so you hate us then? :heart-break::tantrum::banghead::tantrum:

:laugh:

Yes i know Im one of the youngest on this site. I like being around an older crowd though that is more mature most of the time :laugh:

nope, i like kids :laugh:
and i know what ya mean, im 33 and most of my friends are in thier 40s to late50s.

parades are fun! i've ridden in quite a few.
looks like ya had fun too :thumbsup:

Back