Jackets ......

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
Well today i went to my local dealer inquiring about a 50cc for my boy. while i was there, i started talkingto my buddy in the parts dept about the Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Mesh jacket. he starts asking me if i am dead set on the 4.0 and proceeds to tell me of a guy needing money. he takes and shows me 2 NEW jackets that the guy had bought with a blue R1, and some butt ugly size 12 RED boots. my guy tells me that the dude will take $210 for ALL. Well i have a set of AGV boots that are black and grey, and i tell my parts guy that i do not need the boots. he says "thats ok, one of (so&so's) brother is willing to pay $60 for the boots". SO .... for $150 i bought the 2 NEW jackets .................

Sorry for the quality, these were taken with my sons Fisher Price digital camera lol.

View attachment IMG_0023.JPG

i will get better pics when i can get in my closet to get the EOS Rebel 8 megapix Camera. i dont feel like getting fussed
argue.gif
at for waking the baby girl by opening the sqeaky closet door that is right beside her head.
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks George. I really dont need the leather, seeing that I have the AGV Hayabusa Leather jacket already, but hey I could not walk away from this. I did pass up an ebay auction for a new Phoenix 4.0 that had 0 bids when the auction ended. Could have snagged that for $98.

SHOCKED.gif

I have an all Black Blaster with a couple of my own embellishments, I really like it.

You got good deal though...
beerchug.gif

Back