A young rider needs our help.....PLEASE READ

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
Fellow Dot Org'rs,
I need your help to do something nice for a VERY DESERVING young man. Meet Ryan. Ryan is a 17 y/o young man who rides a motorcycle like all of us. He is an awesome young man. He has almost a solid 4.0 grade average in High School. He doesn't do drugs, drink alcohol, or anything else. The boy is solid! He works with me on my weekend MSF job as an assistant. He shows up to work every weekend charged up and ready to work.
Heres the deal......He needs riding boots really bad! He is very PRO-Safety and a very mature rider. I would ride with him any day. He just bought a used full set of leathers. He has been riding with the boots in the picture below. He has been trying to get a set of boots for about 2 months now and "things" keep popping up.
I was hoping for "us" to come together and purchase a nice pair of boots for him. I am hoping to collect about $12 from about 12-14 people. I can use my MSF RiderCoach discount and make the purchase at CycleGear. If you are intersted in donating please send PayPal to gunny.alvarez@yahoo.com. If you donate....PLEASE post a reply in this thread so the total can be seen by all and proof of its legitimacy. I will post pics of the receipt and the boots. Any local member can verify this donation or anything else......All we need is about $125-130 total.

Here's Ryan
Ryan.jpg

Here are his boots
RyansBoots.jpg

Fellow Dot Org'rs,
I need your help to do something nice for a VERY DESERVING young man. Meet Ryan. Ryan is a 17 y/o young man who rides a motorcycle like all of us. He is an awesome young man. He has almost a solid 4.0 grade average in High School. He doesn't do drugs, drink alcohol, or anything else. The boy is solid! He works with me on my weekend MSF job as an assistant. He shows up to work every weekend charged up and ready to work.
Heres the deal......He needs riding boots really bad! He is very PRO-Safety and a very mature rider. I would ride with him any day. He just bought a used full set of leathers. He has been riding with the boots in the picture below. He has been trying to get a set of boots for about 2 months now and "things" keep popping up.
I was hoping for "us" to come together and purchase a nice pair of boots for him. I am hoping to collect about $12 from about 12-14 people. I can use my MSF RiderCoach discount and make the purchase at CycleGear. If you are intersted in donating please send PayPal to gunny.alvarez@yahoo.com. If you donate....PLEASE post a reply in this thread so the total can be seen by all and proof of its legitimacy. I will post pics of the receipt and the boots. Any local member can verify this donation or anything else......All we need is about $125-130 total.

Here's Ryan
Ryan.jpg

Here are his boots
RyansBoots.jpg

After meeting this young man I can truly say All the DEVIL DOG says is true and I owe him a favor anyway.
I will be willing to pay in full the cost or take up any slack that is required,
Devil Dog I will PM you and we can make arrangements to get him not only boots but gloves too!
Bubba

Bubba......lets do this as a FAMILY......

I will hit you up in a bit. Hold that thought. I know a few more Org-sters want some of this action.

DD

I, uhhh, need a Hayabusa if anyone has spare lying around... :whistle:

Seriously, a non-squid 17 year old enthusiastic about helping out? Good for him. Not many his age have that going for them.

I, uhhh, need a Hayabusa if anyone has spare lying around... :whistle:

Seriously, a non-squid 17 year old enthusiastic about helping out? Good for him. Not many his age have that going for them.

You got it.....100% NonSquid! He wants to be an MSF instructor/RiderCoach too.

Back