I've done the UNTHINKABLE!!!!!! Yes I have:

1st Mod Get rid of those two urine sample containers on the dash :rofl: However you might just need them when the Busa's come flying by and scare the piss out of ya.

Nice looking bike. Ive aslo heard something about a rear axle. Maybe from here, But keep an ear and eye out.
You mean those two urine sample containers that come on all 600 750 and 1000 Gixxers also? :poke:

Wow !! you guys can sure give a beatin @@
thank god i didnt buy a CoW-A-Sock-ee!

bro enjoy ur ride... and be safe..
and please ride hungry cuz you'll be eating alot of gravel from busa's tearing the street up front..
:p

Last edited:
:whistle:

truthcoldhard.jpg

So many good posts, I don't know who to reply to :thumbsup:

BUT: this is what an Internet ritual stoning must feel like.

Love the Cow-A-Sock-ee and the sad little Kawasaki dude being told God hates him.

I have owned 4 Suzuki's in my time (first bike and last two) does that help my cause? :whistle:

I like it, congratulations! I would be interested in your honest comparison too! :thumbsup:

I have never rode a Busa (couldn't be stuffed going for test rides, slack huh?) so can't offer a comparison.

But, here's my 1 minute review:

Turbine smooth
More power than I will ever need
Not quite as comfortable as I expected (not as good as my 96 ZZR1100 or my 04 SV1000)
Great brakes, best I've ever used
Gets hot too easy waiting at lights or in heavy traffic, not sure how it will go when it's "actually" hot (was 20C today, 68F for you Americans)
Stupid simple and easy to ride, great clutch.

Overall my kind of bike, just like the Busa only (a little) slower. :laugh:

By the way I hope you got the proper gear to go along with the new bike!! You know the motto around here.....ATGATT!!:laugh::poke:

chefs set.jpg

But, here's my 1 minute review:

Turbine smooth
More power than I will ever need
Not quite as comfortable as I expected (not as good as my 96 ZZR1100 or my 04 SV1000)
Great brakes, best I've ever used
Gets hot too easy waiting at lights or in heavy traffic, not sure how it will go when it's "actually" hot (was 20C today, 68F for you Americans)
Stupid simple and easy to ride, great clutch.

A friend of mine has a red '06 and your reviews are identical.

I like the busa's looks better, but if there were no busas, I would sport the foreman grills proudly.

Has anyone seen my barf-bag?

:rofl:

Just kidding, yo. Lots of hysteria here about your purchase, but don't worry...you're family; and everyone knows every family has a funny uncle.

:laugh:

He said "FUNNY UNCLE"! :rofl: Now that is funny right there. Hey bud, I sold my busa and they still let me hang around! No worries!

As a 2006 ZX14 owner myself let me caution you on a few things. Be very careful of the brakes. The Busas dont go that fast so they dont need good brakes but the ZX14 brakes really stop the bike so be careful. And if a Busa rider is behind you (they usually are) dont apply full brakes as they cant stop as fast. Also, cancel all your chiropractic appointments as the long reach to the clipons is gone. If you miss that long reach just scoot back on that long comfortable seat a little until you get used to it.

I know you are wondering why your hands arent falling asleep on the ZX14 but you will get used to it. Takes awhile. And even though you cant feel the engine running through the clipons it is running. I know, the smoothness is so deceiving.

If your head isnt bobbing around anymore from the windscreen blast like it used to, you can re-live that feeling by leaning forward and putting your head close to the windscreen. Helps a little.
And be especially careful around people. Try to wear clean clothes and shave everyday. I know you arent used to attracting attention on the Busa as there are so many of them everywhere but people are so inquisitive about the ZX14 that a crowd gathers wherever you park it. Just yesterday I was parked in front of a store and when I came out 3 people were admiring my bike and had lots of questions. One black girl insisted I take her for a ride...geez...I am so sick of girls hitting on me and the ZX14.

And last but not least> Keep a hamburger patty handy in your tank bag. If you get hungry while you are riding just take it out and slam it against one the George Foreman Grilles while you riding. It will stick by itself and cook in about 10 minutes. You can cook it and eat it without ever stopping the bike.

Good luck with the bike !!! I am enjoying mine and waiting for the 2009 Suzuki and Kawasaki releases to upgrade to a 2009. Either one will do ! They are BOTH great bikes !!
ninja.jpg

As a 2006 ZX14 owner myself let me caution you on a few things. Be very careful of the brakes. The Busas dont go that fast.............

Firstly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh God streetracer don't make the natives restless again, I think they had just calmed down after picking over my ZX14 riding carcass :laugh:

(All very true though :whistle:)

Back