I've done the UNTHINKABLE!!!!!! Yes I have:

NIce looking scoot, of course you can stay, just no stories how you beat a busa one night, cuz we'll know they are fabricated.:whistle:

Nice bike actually.. fact is you have the one of the top 2 hyperbikes built, still a rather exclusive club and really do not care what kind of bike you have... Just be safe and we will wait for you up around the corner..

(oh and if my friends pull up, act like you dont know me...) :rofl:
:laugh:

Just watch that rear axle bro... heard they've had a problem with em breakin :poke:

Oh yeah.... as already has been stated.... we'll wait for ya :laugh:
congrats!!

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

at least it only has two wheels :beerchug:

I'll give you alot of credit for wanting to take the abuse from this side of the fence. :thumbsup::poke:

Your first mod should be some fuzzy ears and a tail for your helmet :cheerleader: :laugh:

uhmmm...I'd find it very easy to refuse a deal where I end up poking myself in the eyes saying "aaahhh!!! Scary beast hurts my eyeballs!

Then I'm assuming you had all the mirrors removed from your house?

:rofl::rofl:

Keep the :poke: coming, I can take it, (in fact I like it rough:laugh:)

I know you all secretly crave a set of GFG's on your Busa's
:moon: :laugh:

Plus I'm glad the Busa is faster, as with a lot of you guys, I'd rather have you in front of me, than coming in from the rear........so to speak :whistle:

Last edited:
Nice bike actually.. fact is you have the one of the top 2 hyperbikes built, still a rather exclusive club and really do not care what kind of bike you have... Just be safe and we will wait for you up around the corner..

(oh and if my friends pull up, act like you dont know me...) :rofl:

:rofl:

I like it, congratulations! I would be interested in your honest comparison too! :thumbsup:

I like the wheels, I like the rotors, but that front end still gets me....

Glad to hear you kept the Busa...

1st Mod Get rid of those two urine sample containers on the dash :rofl: However you might just need them when the Busa's come flying by and scare the piss out of ya.

Nice looking bike. Ive aslo heard something about a rear axle. Maybe from here, But keep an ear and eye out.

Back