I've completed my move to St. Louis....

glad you made it ok and spending time with daughter more. This is great news. Sorry for the other side of it. Since you are there now you can have some Imo's pizza, Regazzi's on the hill(home of the fish bowl) and White Castles. O how I miss home. O there is a little hole in the wall diner on S Kingshighway and Magnolia next to what used to be Vickers station they have a great greasy burger. That smell in the morning is Anheuser Busch and it's always like that. LOL All will work out for you. :thumbsup:

Best of luck Brian! All things good will come to those that are due, and you my friend are due big time. I'll see u in June

You should make points with the judge for making this move to be closer to your daughter. Your soon to be ex's attorney may just be bluffing as he WANTs to settle. Just continue to do the right thing and hope for the best. The best news is that you are in your daughters life. I hope you have a clause in your agreement that your wife can't move more than 50 miles away without your written agreement...

Wise words from a good man! :beerchug:Cant agree more! You are doing right by me Brian!:thumbsup:

As many of you know I was in the start of beginning my relocation to St. Louis almost immediately following the Spring Bash. Many thanks to those that lended a hand in that process.

Well......I am here!~ I have started my job and have been getting crushed going thru some new training. Finding spare time to come by has not been easy. I can keep the org up at work, but I can not post near as often. Some pics (not all ??) are blacked as well. :banghead: Hey.....as long as I was able to see the latest pics of Vega's girl I'm happy :laugh:

The good news: I have already spent quite a bit of time w/ my Daughter (the reason for me moving here!) and we are both very happy to be able to see each other more frequently. Being a dad truly is the best! :thumbsup:
I will also be picking up Ripley (my Busa) from BusaWhipped's house this weekend and am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Thank you for watching over her Dennis....I'll be eyeballing the miles and the worn out center spot in my rear tire :huh2: You so want a GenII now....just admit it! :poke: My Blue Gilles adjusters had better still be on her...I know how much Omar was drooling over them. :laugh:

The bad news: I was in court trying to finalize up this ugly divorce and child custody on Wednesday and the Devil's attorney continues to give her bad advice and is obviously in it to make money.....so it appears the case will go to trial. Something I REALLY wanted to avoid! She truly is to blind to see whats best for our Daughter. I've warned her how ugly it will get if it goes to trial....oh well what the hell...I'm tired of trying to steer my future. Time to put it in Gods hands.

Thanks for listening you y'all. And I look forward to riding w/ all the new mid-west peeps I meet and I'm sooo excited about attending my 1st Eureka Springs meet next month :cheerleader:

Cheers,

Brian

Hey Buddy,

Sorry, I saw this just now. Haven't spent much time on this part of the .org

Congrats on completing your move and good luck with everything. I'm happy to hear that you get to spend time with your daughter.

If you ever need anything, you got my #.

Take care, bro. Be safe.:beerchug:

It's all worth it if you get to spend more time close to your daughter .
Brian keep your chin up and don't let ex wife get you going.
As mentioned before any custody advice I may be able to obtain for you just ask .

you made a move..i couldnt...while my ex was in florida..i stayed here in pa even after the kids went back with her...and the distance created...well...my son loves me my daughter hates me...hindsight...i still would NOT have moved closer to my ex...she could have moved to me...either way...im ok...i love my kids..it sucks not being around them...but one is 18 now the other 17 in another month or two....grats...keep up the good work...most likely now i wont see you in july...mabey some other time

Good Luck Brian,
Once the worst of things are over,you will never look back! Then its smooth sailing ,as you then control your path & destiny.
Your priority's are right and you will be rewarded in the long run. Temporary set-backs = never having to look back!
Was good to meet/ speak with you at the bash.:thumbsup: :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Good luck with your daughter. They grow up so fast. Enjoy her as long as you can. I sure miss mine.

I know what you are going threw. I was right there when my parents went threw theirs. My moms lawyer was just dragging the divorce out to make money off her and it ended up costing my mom.

Good to hear from you and that things seem to be ok. Hey, do me a favor keep an eye on roots for me back there in the midwest. Like I told you before let me know if you need any advice from the wife as she specializes in family law. Good luck man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brian... I should be up there near Father's Day weekend.. I think we might be bringing the bikes.. we should try to get out to dinner!!!

Now head down to the Hill and eat some toasted ravioli and have a Rigazzi's Fishbowl of beer for me!! :beerchug:

glad you made it ok and spending time with daughter more. This is great news. Sorry for the other side of it. Since you are there now you can have some Imo's pizza, Regazzi's on the hill(home of the fish bowl) and White Castles. O how I miss home. O there is a little hole in the wall diner on S Kingshighway and Magnolia next to what used to be Vickers station they have a great greasy burger. That smell in the morning is Anheuser Busch and it's always like that. LOL All will work out for you. :thumbsup:

B-girl!! I so forgot you and I are fromt he same area!! I love me some Rigazzis and White Castle is the perfect drunk food!!

And the snell of the brewery int he morning is definitely a st. louis thing.. love the yeasty smell!!!

Good to hear from you and that things seem to be ok. Hey, do me a favor keep an eye on roots for me back there in the midwest. Like I told you before let me know if you need any advice from the wife as she specializes in family law. Good luck man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Jason!

Brian... I should be up there near Father's Day weekend.. I think we might be bringing the bikes.. we should try to get out to dinner!!!

Now head down to the Hill and eat some toasted ravioli and have a Rigazzi's Fishbowl of beer for me!! :beerchug:

Jules...I will be at the Eureka Springs meet until Saturday evening. If you're in the area on Sunday (Fathers Day) let me know, I'd love to see you. You'd probably get to meet Caitlin :thumbsup:

I'll PM you my cell #

Hey Brian glad your kinda settling in, Things will work out in Court.
I'll speak to ya soon...

Back