I've completed my move to St. Louis....

Takeuon

Registered
As many of you know I was in the start of beginning my relocation to St. Louis almost immediately following the Spring Bash. Many thanks to those that lended a hand in that process.

Well......I am here!~ I have started my job and have been getting crushed going thru some new training. Finding spare time to come by has not been easy. I can keep the org up at work, but I can not post near as often. Some pics (not all ??) are blacked as well. :banghead: Hey.....as long as I was able to see the latest pics of Vega's girl I'm happy :laugh:

The good news: I have already spent quite a bit of time w/ my Daughter (the reason for me moving here!) and we are both very happy to be able to see each other more frequently. Being a dad truly is the best! :thumbsup:
I will also be picking up Ripley (my Busa) from BusaWhipped's house this weekend and am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Thank you for watching over her Dennis....I'll be eyeballing the miles and the worn out center spot in my rear tire :huh2: You so want a GenII now....just admit it! :poke: My Blue Gilles adjusters had better still be on her...I know how much Omar was drooling over them. :laugh:

The bad news: I was in court trying to finalize up this ugly divorce and child custody on Wednesday and the Devil's attorney continues to give her bad advice and is obviously in it to make money.....so it appears the case will go to trial. Something I REALLY wanted to avoid! She truly is to blind to see whats best for our Daughter. I've warned her how ugly it will get if it goes to trial....oh well what the hell...I'm tired of trying to steer my future. Time to put it in Gods hands.

Thanks for listening you y'all. And I look forward to riding w/ all the new mid-west peeps I meet and I'm sooo excited about attending my 1st Eureka Springs meet next month :cheerleader:

Cheers,

Brian

Last edited:
As many of you know I was in the start of beginning my relocation to St. Louis almost immediately following the Spring Bash. Many thanks to those that lended a hand in that process.

Well......I am here!~ I have started my job and have been getting crushed going thru some new training. Finding spare time to come by has not been easy. I can keep the org up at work, but I can not post near as often. Some pics (not all ??) are blacked as well. :banghead: Hey.....as long as I was able to see the latest pics of Vega's girl I'm happy :laugh:

The good news: I have already spent quite a bit of time w/ my Daughter (the reason for me moving here!) and we are both very happy to be able to see each other more frequently. Being a dad truly is the best! :thumbsup:
I will also be picking up Ripley (my Busa) from BusaWhipped's house this weekend and am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Thank you for watching over her Dennis....I'll be eyeballing the miles and the worn out center spot in my rear tire :huh2: You so want a GenII now....just admit it! :poke: My Blue Gilles adjusters had better still be on her...I know how much Omar was drooling over them. :laugh:

The bad news: I was in court trying to finalize up this ugly divorce and child custody on Wednesday and the Devil's attorney continues to give her bad advice and is obviously in it to make money.....so it appears the case will go to trial. Something I REALLY wanted to avoid! She truly is to blind to see whats best for our Daughter. I've warned her how ugly it will get if it goes to trial....oh well what the hell...I'm tired of trying to steer my future. Time to put it in Gods hands.

Thanks for listening you y'all. And I look forward to riding w/ all the new mid-west peeps I meet and I'm sooo excited about attending my 1st Eureka Springs meet next month :cheerleader:

Cheers,

Brian

Brian, my friend,
Glad to hear you are settling in and beginning your new venture. And spending those precious moments with your daughter must do your heart good. Keep the goal in sight and one day the dust will settle.

Good to hear you and Ripley will be ripping up those StL roads soon.:beerchug:

Take care and keep me posted as often as you can of your progress.
Bubba da hoonagain

So happy for you that you are getting to spend time with your daughter! Best of luck to you! :beerchug:

Brian, I'm so glad you're there and settling and able to spend time with Caitlin. I'm so so so utterly disappointed in the ex and her decision to make this all so much more difficult than it ever should be because it does nothing good for Caitlin. Any personal vendettas or any greedy lawyer can quickly veil what's important and best for a child. For Caitlin, all that matters is that she has Mom and Dad in her life because despite what anyone might think, kids do need both!

You're in my thoughts and I hope your Busa is intact...no promises...it was a long haul for Omar back to the midwest; he carries a lot of tools with him :whistle: :laugh:

Keep us posted on the new path in life and get some pics of Caitlin up so we can all say "awwwwww" :)

You should make points with the judge for making this move to be closer to your daughter. Your soon to be ex's attorney may just be bluffing as he WANTs to settle. Just continue to do the right thing and hope for the best. The best news is that you are in your daughters life. I hope you have a clause in your agreement that your wife can't move more than 50 miles away without your written agreement...

good luck with everything. being with your daughter is the most important thing. It was good to meet you at the bash. :)

You should make points with the judge for making this move to be closer to your daughter. Your soon to be ex's attorney may just be bluffing as he WANTs to settle. Just continue to do the right thing and hope for the best. The best news is that you are in your daughters life. I hope you have a clause in your agreement that your wife can't move more than 50 miles away without your written agreement...

That sir is an excellent point! Thank you for the heads up!

Congrats Brian , Glad to see everything working out for you. Can't wait til' June !!!! :thumbsup:

welcome to the mid-west :beerchug: i sincerely hope you are able to get all the issues in your life settled as quickly and painlessly as possible!

When I read the title I thought you had forgotten about the blue Busa and I was going to get to keep it. Oh well, at least I don't have to replace the tire if you're picking it up :poke:

Hang in there bro!

I will be praying for you man, if you ever need to talk or just wanna vent, I am a phone call away man!

Glad to hear you're getting settled in Brian. Just remember that one day all this crap will be behind you and it'll seem like a bad dream that has passed. It's says alot about you that you would are willing to uproot to be with your daughter. Good man!

Keep'in you in our prayers! :beerchug:

That sir is an excellent point! Thank you for the heads up!

That will be a point of negociation..but it's IMPORTANT. You just moved halfway around the country and reset your life to be near your daughter...then for some reason or another your ex picks up and takes off and moves again...if you can pin her down, especially that she can't leave state without your written permission (for which you can extract consideration for later) it would be a good thing to have, and a judge will usually agree to that as it's reasonable since you've got to have a job to pay child support....Any divorce attorney worth his salt would know this (depending on state). That would concern me if this hasn't been discussed.

Welcome to St louis Bro. Give me a shout if you want to ride. Some good roads not to far from town. Good luck with the trial.

Back