its was bound to happen....

BigDiesel

Registered
MAN! That Mack Truck is TOTALLED!!!

I told'em to move outa my way!!!
stupid cagers....i was only doing 120mph tho, so my goggles are scrap, but my Busa hat just got wrinkled a lil bit
super.gif

hopefully next time he hears a Busa screaming over the hill, he'll bow respectfully onto the shoulder so I keep flyin...mebbe I need an air horn?
rock.gif

cant say I walked away unscathed tho-I was able to throw the busa over my shoulder and into the grass on the side of the road before I flipped up over the grill and got rolled over the hood into the windshield...
broke the glass with my face, but at least it wasnt bullet-proof, so I shattered it easily and just slid into the passenger seat-I clipped the driver with my boot but it was just a thump on the head, he's fine.
After he pulled over he apologized for not giving me more room in his lane (he was hoggin the centerline sumthin fierce) and gave me a cold one to ease my headache before we pulled the Busa back on the road and off I went....

here's all I got to show for it-

beatup.JPG

I heard you were just a clumsy A-hole that fell and smacked his face...
beerchug.gif

Glad you made it through alright. Poor truck
sad.gif
. Sounds like that was really scary
rock.gif

MAN QUIT PLAYIN HAHAH A YOUR JUST TRYIN TO HAVE FUN THAT IS FUNNY THOUGH SEE I TOLD YOU RUNNING AROUND IN YOUR GI JOE WONDEROO'S THAT YOU WEAR GOING TO GET HURT

tell me about it! I got all juiced up on Skittles and Vault soda, threw on my W. Pooh jammies with the feet on and was just slipn across the kitchen floor...and WAM! Amy opens the freezer door in my face
wow.gif

nah, that's B.S. too-

i went a lil overboard "relaxing" last night and passed out fer a sec....woke up on the floor with my beauty marks and a handful of red kool-aid.....only it didnt taste like kool-aid
all_coholic.gif

well i told you pop rocks and mountain dew is going to get you raped by the tooth fairy man what where you thinkin you keep goin round like that your going to get the rap like your brother VIN

He's been taking lessons from Brother Projekt... Besides look at that Cranium....

One Word....

1966_79_bucket_brighthampto.jpg

heard you were just a clumsy A-hole that fell and smacked his face...[/Quote]

+1
jump9.gif

Back