Its surgery time

dolilind

Registered
Well folks.
Found out today surgey is a definate to fix my back. Lucky me the insurance doesn't cover most of the good news. I will have to come up with the 35% that the insurance doesnt cover..

So now i don't want to do this but my BUSA and the Gixxer are going on the for sale block. Posting a add up in the classifieds so any help moving them will be nice. Got to let them go cheap to move them :(. 10K for for my green and white BUSA. 7K pays off the 07 green and white Gixxer. See classifieds for more info.

IMG_0842.JPG

All I can say is the best of luck to you. Times are hard, but I think your bikes will sale quickly. Best of luck on the surgery and keep us updated on what's going on.

I know, but when i get this behind me there are more bikes out there. And look at all that i have learned to build the next one!! Imagine what i can do next with a 2010?? HUmm

Just gonna hate to miss the Fall Bash because this.

Just found out. i go under the Knife 2pm thurs. OH JOY!!!
damn dude what's wrong with your back? I have a bad back too but told my doctor surgery is out of the question. guess you have to do what you have to do though.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this. Good luck w/ your surgery...get well and don't worry. I'm sure we'll see you at the 2010 Spring Bash :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that you have to sell. Hope you recover quickly and are able to get back in the saddle with another one.

Was looking forward to seeing you at the Fall Bash. Had some big fun with you and Harros at the Spring Bash. Get well, this too will pass.

Last edited:
2 major problems.
1 Disk pushing onto nerve for my right leg, i can't even walk right now it hurts so bad.
2 tarlov cycst that is the size of your thumb from tip to wrist on my right lower part of the spine the wraps around the spinal cord and pushs on more of the nerves for my right leg.

Dang it, I really hate this for you. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

2 major problems.
1 Disk pushing onto nerve for my right leg, i can't even walk right now it hurts so bad.
2 tarlov cycst that is the size of your thumb from tip to wrist on my right lower part of the spine the wraps around the spinal cord and pushs on more of the nerves for my right leg.
ouch. all my best to you on a quick recovery.

Back