It's been awhile

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
I'm back after a long while but with some regrets. My baby boy is now 14 months old and me and Andee arent riding nearly as much as we used to and I think it's time to sell me baby. I hate to see her sitting in the garage and only being riden every now and then to go out to eat or ride to work. This Busa has to be the best bike Ive owned for all types of riding from long distance traveling, commuting or nice mountian riding in the twisties. Check the classifieds for my ad and please pass it on if you might be or know of anybody interested in it.

Thanks for a great ride! ! ! ! :thumbsup:

Newpics025.jpg

Newpics097.jpg

Atlanta017.jpg

Camera794.jpg

Your son has this look on his face like, WTF Daddy, don't get rid of my Busa :laugh:

Good luck with it. Great looking family :bowdown:

Sell if it you need the cash flow, But not having enough time to ride it is the problem think how much worse it will be if it's not there an there is no way to get your Busa shot. Battery tender an a bike cover you will have to lube an change the oil a little less frequently you can still adapt....:laugh: :thumbsup: goodluck:beerchug:

Good luck on the sale. Gotta say I agree with the, "If you don't have to let 'er go, learn how to store it." The busa was, and still is, light years ahead of it's time. For the money, she's the cheapest speed fix ever! But, of course you already know that...:laugh: :whistle:

Nice looking family, by the way, and I'm sure the rides with junior will/would be times he'll always remember. Hope everything works out well. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

same here...how you think winter is here... if you dont have to sell for financial reasons... cover her up get her out once every week or two and just rejoy the fix when its needed

Hi Eric...great to hear from you guys. I hate to hear you are selling your Busa though???

Is Andee keeping the GSXR?

Hi Eric...great to hear from you guys. I hate to hear you are selling your Busa though???

Is Andee keeping the GSXR?

What's up Don, Long time since we've talked. Yes, Andee doesnt want to give up the little Gixxer just yet so I will have something to ride every now and then.

I do have a dual Battery Tender installed on both bikes so the batteries last and are always ready. I keep the service items(plugs, oil, filters) for both bikes in the garage stocked so I dont have to wait or travel to get it when the time comes. If I do sell the Busa I will be looking into a salvage 1000 or 750 to ride around on cheap untill I get ready for another new bike. I think the longest I've been without a bike is about 6 months since I was 18 and Im ready to turn 41 in Nov.

Your son has this look on his face like, WTF Daddy, don't get rid of my Busa :laugh:

Good luck with it. Great looking family :bowdown:

Thanks for the compliments

You're right that is about the look he's giving me in that pic but he has a Yamaha PW50 Im working on for him as a first bike.

Back