It's been awhile since I put any weather pics up...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Thought I would share some shots from the last few storms... My skills are improving...

KNG_8723-1.jpg

KNG_8735-1.jpg

KNG_8758-1.jpg

KNG_8769-1.jpg

KNG_8770-1.jpg

KNG_8798-1.jpg

KNG_8853-1.jpg

KNG_8723-1.jpg

KNG_8735-1.jpg

KNG_8758-1.jpg

KNG_8769-1.jpg

KNG_8770-1.jpg

KNG_8798-1.jpg

KNG_8853-1.jpg

You guys get some HARD weather out in your neck of the woods...great pics though!

All anyone can say is...:bowdown: AWESOME pics.

Thanks for taking the time to post up.

Rubb.

Amazing pics, Thanks. Many of us were complaining about a cold and snowy winter here in the northeast but I'd rather have all the cold and snow we got this year (and every year) than have the risk of one tornado which some of our brothers and sisters have to endure. am hoping for a calm weather pattern for all of us for this spring and summer

Jim

Thanks folks, I have thousands of pics like these from the past 6 years of weather.. I have winter, spring and all sorts of storms...

Very nice pics! I miss the spring storms; we don't get them like that out in VA.

Excellent images - keep that shutter open and wait is the key, right?

I don't mind storms like that for the most part. Lightening causing fires is the major danger from them. However they do release nitrogen and
that helps green up the grass etc.

I would come and visit OK but I don't think you could pay me to live there in tornado alley.
I hope you never have to post images (provided your alive and still have a camera) of your house and/or neighborhood being destroyed as I assume that would have to be
one of the worst feelings in the world. Fire might take out a house or two but a tornado can take out a city or two.
I know if you have lived there all your life then it's your home and you deal with it. Hope your insurance is up to date and that you can afford it.

cap you should put them all up on photobucket or something and share the link with us here...i would love to see more of them!

Don't Ya just LOVE Okie-homie !!! I know I do :cheerleader:

As my Mother use to say," There's NO Sky like a Western Sky" !! :bowdown:

Back