Been awhile

LILGSXR

Registered
Its been awhile since i posted and mostly been because of winter. alot has happened. I stripped my drain plug got extremely mad at it. and now the gsxr is having fuel problems. so its time for her to leave my home :( but as i type this i'm waiting for the bank to call me back about some money i need for a new girl. I've been eyeing this bike up and the color is starting to grow on me. its got 705 miles on it and its an 06 all i know is if this goes thru i'm bringing it home today :thumbsup: heres a pic of it
vp1203715_2.jpg

well as long as the bike stays at the dealer i'm shure i'll probably be taking it home unfortunetly i have to roll the loan in with my auto loan and is causing a bit on an issue. I only have 3 yrs into this loan so i don't have the credit experience she said so i'll need a co signer and then i should be good to go. Anyone know if i can put money down on it how long they will hold it? i don't want to loose out on this deal

Well its a good thing i decided to run down today and put money down on the bike. I walked in and didn't see the bike anymore i thought oh great i'm to late and the bikes gone. So i asked a guy he says yea we still have it. looks around hang on i'll be back and goes in back. comes back come with me. so i follow all gitty hoping its not sold. he says here it is clean 2006 two bros pipes 705 miles. i said yea can't get much better then that. so he goes out to look at my gsxr asks how much i want i say close to 2700 cuz thats blue book. anouther guy comes out and asks the sales guy you already have a buyer for that busa. he says yea this is the guy right here. he says oh well that other guys here and hes thinking about picking it up tonight but he didn't put any money down. so long story slightly shortened i beat him to it and now with in the next 2 days i will be taking delivery of a blue and silver 2006 hayabusa WHOOOOO :moon:

no acually he wasn't the guy was talking to a different salesman i thought nothign of it until i realized he wanted MY bike :laugh:

Back