It has begun...

Yer Dad really does have all the cool toys don't he!!!
He's got all the toys but one... He needs a BUSA!
biggrin.gif

Well, here's the latest. Inspector is pullin' outta the driveway as I type. It's ready for metal and doors and it'll be ready for final inspection. Gettin' close now!
biggrin.gif

shop_48.jpg

By the way, that's the metal on the trailer in that pic. We're gonna start on metal this afternoon looks like.
wink.gif

Wow BT! It's going up so quickly! Amazing, and so great to see that your Pop is so involved in this!

It is HUGE, I thought bigger was always better?!
wink.gif
tounge.gif

That's some 'Busa quick construction going on, BT! You better get those business cards, signs and flyers ready cause you will be in business in no time!

Wow BT!  It's going up so quickly!  Amazing, and so great to see that your Pop is so involved in this!

It is HUGE, I thought bigger was always better?!  
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Well, they SAY size doesn't matter, but I guess I'm covered either way.
biggrin.gif
Oh, you meant the shoooooooop! Oooops!
blush.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

That's some 'Busa quick construction going on, BT!  You better get those business cards, signs and flyers ready cause you will be in business in no time!
Yeah, it's comin' right along!
biggrin.gif
We have some metal on it now but not enough light out to get pics. I'll get some tomorrow though.
wink.gif

Here's an update pic. Should have at least the roof metal done by the end of the day. The side you can't see of the roof is done already.
wink.gif

shop_49.jpg

Another update on what we've done so far this afternoon. Movin' right along. Man, it gets bigger and bigger!
eek2.gif
biggrin.gif

shop_50.jpg

More great progress, BT!
Yep, comin' right along.
beerchug.gif
Now I'm headed back out there to do some on the walls. Just came in and made a few posts while I ate dinner. Pop's still out there drivin' nails. Wouldn't stop for dinner. He eats late most days, but I can't because of my weight loss efforts.

Back to the grind!
biggrin.gif

Thanks again for the updates BT ... it feels like we're right there with you, minus the sweat and fatigue of course ... I'm glad you're sharing this project with your Busa Family. I'm still amazed at how HUGE your shop is going to be!

Thanks again for the updates BT ... it feels like we're right there with you, minus the sweat and fatigue of course ... I'm glad you're sharing this project with your Busa Family. I'm still amazed at how HUGE your shop is going to be!
Yeah, the closer we get to gettin' it closed in, the bigger it seems!
eek2.gif
I'm sure I'll find something to go in, or do in every square inch of it though.
biggrin.gif

It looks really good Bullet.....REALLY GOOD!!!......I'd sure love to be down there helpin ya out, I'd love ta meet yer Pops.....he's unreal.......don't even stop for dinner......my kinda dude!!

Back