It has begun...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
We finally got permitted and started on the shop. Last time I posted photos I said they would prolly be the last ones without lumber in 'em. Well, there's some lumber in 'em but it's just the batter boards to hold the strings we're usin' to square everything up. So far, we've done the batter boards and squarin' up and marked and bored the post holes for the wall posts. With that, a pic...

shop_25.jpg

Another closer pic of the tractor Pop restored. It was his Dad's before he passed away. Pop took MUCH pride in doin' the restoration himself, including the paint. He done great, too. Even bought all new Ford decals and warning stickers to put back on. Papa would be proud!
biggrin.gif

shop_23.jpg

Another one of his "pets". He runs a christian summer camp. Young child groups come out to see his farm and pet all the animals. I don't have a clue what these things are.
rock.gif

animal_02.jpg

And this is just a random shot taken out of the car window on a country road after a heavy rain. I just liked the contrast between the muddy water and the green grass and weeds.
wink.gif

countryroad.jpg

Ok, that's it for today's pics... Somethin' tells me that I'm gonna miss out on another beautiful ridin' weekend to work on the shop with Pop.
wink.gif

Enjoy the pics...

nice pics, bt.. i do believe that's a lamma, or an alpaca (no, i can't spell either).. or maybe they're the same.. dunno.. i guess i'm turning into a post-wh*..
biggrin.gif

Ask your neighbor if I come over drnk will he let me ride the Lama???
biggrin.gif

If not I can sneak in late night with ya and keep your six while you try to ride'em.
What you think partners or what???

Great pics and thank for the update BT! Still can't wait to see it completed!

Lookin good Bullet.....good news bro.......man I hope that furry critter don't spit in any them sweet paint jobs......they're famous for spittin poop at ya you know.......don't ask how I know.
tounge.gif

twisted its a paint shop for him to get started on his painting skillz

looks like its coming right along BT

Hey BT...glad to see the project's moving forward! Can't wait to see the shop!
smile.gif

Keep us updated dood
smile.gif
Glad things are picking up for you ... Don't worry about the Lama's, they don't spit, MSF is making it up... Just run up to them real fast with your hands waving in the air. They like that kind of thing.
tounge.gif

p.s. hows the workout?
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back