It ain't much, but it's mine.

8 weeks of down time must of felt like it was a year! Glad to see that she's back on the road, looking good and ready for the twisties.

looks better than new Bro'. I have to ask you though. On your RaceRailz, is one of the stickers upside down?

What a beauty! :argue:2

Can't wait to see her in person...:beerchug:

:cheerleader: Cheese-land, baby; yeah!!!

looks better than new Bro'. I have to ask you though. On your RaceRailz, is one of the stickers upside down?

:laugh: If one was upside down the other one would be too! But no, neither one is. Doesn't matter, i heated them off!

Thanks y'all!
I still have some work to do. Got to get rid of the gray in the body stripes somehow, the more i look at the pic the more i see the gray clashes BAD! Need a DB screen, black levers and smoked front turn signal covers to finish this off.

glad to see that beautiful black/red baby back up and rolling...she looks good :beerchug:

Super sweet, best of all you did it:thumbsup: The gold screens are a nice touch-I'll bet you'll start to see more of those now:beerchug:

First off lets just say.. Real nice job. :bowdown:

now a couple questions;
the cf frame covers, where did you get them? how much and are they nice quality?
This hump cover? Is it like a hump bra? pictures? ???

And again.. real nice looking Busa.. :thumbsup:

First off lets just say.. Real nice job. :bowdown:

now a couple questions;
the cf frame covers, where did you get them? how much and are they nice quality?
This hump cover? Is it like a hump bra? pictures? ???

And again.. real nice looking Busa.. :thumbsup:

I will post up a full write up on what i did at a later date. But to answer your questions real quick, the main frame cover by the upper motor mount is from Magical racing..very good quality! The rest of the frame is covered in carbon fiber "look" vinyl from Tape Works, again nice stuf. Will be interesting to see how it holds up once the bike gets warm. so far so good.
The hump cover is like a bar exactly. It stretches over the hump and secured on the inside with velcro. Get it warm and stretch it! Requires a bit of attention to get the hump on the bike with the added bulk around it, but sits very well and locks up easy.

Last edited:
I will post up a full write up on what i did at a later date. But to answer your questions real quick, the main frame cover by the upper motor mount is from Magical racing..very good quality! The rest of the frame is covered in carbon fiber "look" vinyl from Tape Works, again nice stuf. Will be interesting to see how it holds up once the bike gets warm. so far so good.
The hump cover is like a bar exactly. It stretches over the hump and secured on the inside with velcro. Get it warm and stretch it! Requires a bit of attention to get the hump on the bike with the added bulk around it, but sits very well and locks up easy.

Sweet.. I'll see you at the fall bash correct?

Thank You.. :bowdown:

Back