anyone want stock gen I seats (FREE)

spencerrr

Registered
OK, I had to get your attention. my mom said always give back, and the Org has been real good to me so here we go. I have seats just sitting in the garage and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to let anyone who is thinking about sending their seats out to Lee at new image, hold the seats until they get theirs back from Lee. kinda like the traveling toaster thing. People could put in a request to be next on the list or whatever. What do you guys think about the idea and whats the best way to do this without getting f*****d.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

I don't know a way around that either ( the whole F***** part).. However... I would be more then happy to take those badBoys off your hands for a reasonable price... Want to send my seats off, but don't want to stop riding GRrrr. Shoot me a PM if ur interested.

Thanks - Tyler

I like where you head is at that would be an awesome idea, that I would be interested myself. When I get back from Afghan I want to send my seats off to be done

I will buy the rear seat from you.Please let me know.Been trying to find a rear seat for months now.

really didn't want to sell them. I thought it would be better if everyone got an opportunity to benefit from them instead of just have them sit for a rainy day. I still need some ideals on what is the best way to do this

Spencerrr, your heart is in the right place, but your going to get burned. Good luck with what you decide to do.

You should getta deposit via paypal and repay when returned but to quote the above your gonna get reemed
Posted via Mobile Device

i think its a good idea too man.....i will say this we here at the ord pride ourselves in being decent people...most of us that is.....i would say have people put deposit up of the cost of a new one. that way if someone was a jerk and didnt stick to the deal you could buy another. just a thought..

I need a rear seat and it will get used.I want to take the wife out sometime and need a seat.Thanks and let me know what you want to do.I have looked and seem to find a good deal anywhere.I will pay at least the shipping or donate to the org.

i think its a good idea too man.....i will say this we here at the ord pride ourselves in being decent people...most of us that is.....i would say have people put deposit up of the cost of a new one. that way if someone was a jerk and didnt stick to the deal you could buy another. just a thought..

I like it. keep the ideas coming, Just to let everyone know . I'm not trying to sell the seats. this is just a loaner until you get your seat back from the fabricator, and then it gets returned. so please stop sending PM's about me selling them. thanks guys, keep the suggestions on the best way to do this coming.

Oh I must have missed that.Dang it.I need a seat for a cancer bike run I am going on next weekend and I wanted to take the wife.Oh well.I will keep looking.I applogize for bugging you about the seat.

Oh I must have missed that.Dang it.I need a seat for a cancer bike run I am going on next weekend and I wanted to take the wife.Oh well.I will keep looking.I applogize for bugging you about the seat.

send me your address in a pm and i will ship the rear to you, return it when your done

No dont worry about it.I need one to keep when I need it on.My daughter is wanting to go out on the bike also.

I would love to have/buy them from you since some azz wipe got jealous and slashed my front seat and took the rear.

The pay pal thing is a great idea, but it's still a hassle for what you get out of it. Sell it or save it. If you decide to sell go to ebay, look to see what they sell for and knock off a few bucks for members.

Back