New Image/Tobin seat question

xchief1320

Registered
Anyone ever have them do a front seat without the raised part on the rear of the seat? I want one that lowers me into the bike but not much into the drag seat look the rear hump part gives it. Plus you can't scoot back to the rear of the seat on longer rides to stretch out with it there.

I e-mailed Lee but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here either..

Thanks

Lee is fast and already returned my e-mail with the answer..I'm posting the e-mail response if anyone in the future has this question for some reason..

Yes we do offer that style of seat. Cost would be 125.00 w/o logos or 150.00 with logos and 15.00 return shipping. Turn around time is 1 day .Hope to do bisness with you soon. Thanks

-Lee Gorrera
New Image Custom Seats
717-495-9934

Anyone ever have them do a front seat without the raised part on the rear of the seat?
I currently have a New Image seat on my bike w/ out the raised pad. My GF however likes the rear seat w/ that rear raised pad.

IMG_0788.jpg

Last edited:
I currently have a New Image seat on my bike w/ out the raised pad. My GF however likes the rear seat w/ that rear raised pad.

IMG_0788.jpg

Do you have any photos with the rear seat attached?

I've been holding off on this mod because I didn't want the hump on the front seat to restrict my ability to move around and lay on the tank. At 6'2" I need all the space I can get to tuck.

That has the raised part just like New Image seat does. I want one without that rise. Not into the drag bike bling look. I just want a thinner better riding seat.

Back