Isle of Mann Video

drooling3.gif
more please!

He was fast, that was one bad GSXR1000... My buddy has the Isle of Mann DVD. I love it!

That's great! I'm going to put that to some different music and burn it to my dvd collection.
biggrin.gif

You guys are most welcome!  I have a few more.  I will start posting them here if you like them.  Talk about getting pumped up for the beginning of the season.  I am ready!!!
Me too, ready and loaded!  

Ya know the thing I like about the Isle of Man is probly the thing I like least-for safety anyway. They race on the streets, and although most of us ride faster than we should on the street ( including floating the front tire sorta like that over the humps, from time to time... ) I cant imagine triple digits on narrow streets or along rock walls.
I bet Jeffries would still be here if he wrecked at a track, no rock walls or trees in the way. Still that is some of the most amazing vid I have seen. Thanx Marc.  
thumbs-up.gif
You are prolly right about him still being here had it been a track... But, he would also still be here if the cornerworker hadn't overlooked the blown engine and HUGE oil spill that happened moments before the wreck!

Word has it that the cornerworker was smoking and hanging-out talking to chicks!

Dude! That is fugged up!

DJ was the man and should still be here IMHO...

Sorry for the soapbox, but we DEPEND on those cornerworks!

$.02 cashed in,
V

Sweet piece! The best part to me is about 21 seconds in... the ground mounted camera with that bike skinnin' ass by/over! Super cool! Oh, aand anywhere in it that the front tire is tryin' to loft is cool as hell. Thanks for postin'!
super.gif

Boy just watched that with Sue and both of us feel that its too bad its such a short clip. It just gets your heart racing and makes ya want to go out and jump on the bikes... I love the TT races!!!! Some great riders there... Very cool thanks for posting that.

I reworked this video with rolling stones music - can I email it to someone out there who could host it for a couple days? PM me an email address.

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077592767 -->

You guys are most welcome!  I have a few more.  I will start posting them here if you like them.  Talk about getting pumped up for the beginning of the season.  I am ready!!!
Me too, ready and loaded!  

Ya know the thing I like about the Isle of Man is probly the thing I like least-for safety anyway. They race on the streets, and although most of us ride faster than we should on the street ( including floating the front tire sorta like that over the humps, from time to time... ) I cant imagine triple digits on narrow streets or along rock walls.
I bet Jeffries would still be here if he wrecked at a track, no rock walls or trees in the way. Still that is some of the most amazing vid I have seen. Thanx Marc.  
thumbs-up.gif
You are prolly right about him still being here had it been a track...  But, he would also still be here if the cornerworker hadn't overlooked the blown engine and HUGE oil spill that happened moments before the wreck!

Word has it that the cornerworker was smoking and hanging-out talking to chicks!

Dude!  That is fugged up!

DJ was the man and should still be here IMHO...

Sorry for the soapbox, but we DEPEND on those cornerworks!

$.02 cashed in,
V
DAYUM!

Never heard that, what is your source? If its true that is MESSED UP!

it's like a wet dream, only i'm not sleeping, and there wasn't a super hot asian chic involved.
wow.gif

oh! oh! OH!

hella tight vid!! Anymore? I think I'm gonna check ebay or amazon for some I.O.M. dvds...that shid got me feeling butterflies just by watching it!!!

Back