isle of mann crash

:dunno:Huh, I don't get it. It looks like he just gave up or missed or something.

I honestly laughed at that.
The guy fought to get ahead of the camera bike and looks like he just lost his train of thought after that.

I HATE people that pass in the same lane. There's no excuse for that. he got what he deserved for driving like a squid.

feel bad he went down but like it was said pass in the same lane, and then all up on that guy in the lead...

Wasn't this part of the ride where they let the public onto the track??? Seemed like he went to pass on the right side like he did the camera bike and the other was moving to the outside as well.

Can somebody educate me as to what I need to do to see the videos--- in all the posts I try to view a video but it is just showing up as a white window instead of showing the video...I know it's a setting but I can't figure out how to correct:laugh: thanks for the guidance in advance...

Can somebody educate me as to what I need to do to see the videos--- in all the posts I try to view a video but it is just showing up as a white window instead of showing the video...I know it's a setting but I can't figure out how to correct:laugh: thanks for the guidance in advance...

What are you using for a browser? Version?

Back