Somebody get a dumptruck for this guy (Isle of Mann TT vid)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
To carry his ballz around in :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cue Tuffbusa pointing out his mistakes and suggesting either a Keith Code book or track lessons....

LOLZ :moon:

I love the way the bike shakes its head as he's braking just before he goes passed the houses.... i'd have a heart attack at that point.. he just gets back on the gas!!!!

for the hell of it, i dropped the footage into adobe premiere and used warp stabilizer on it.

adobe struggles to straighten out the footage. It's almost comical:

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of us it looks amazing to see the videos of them going through those little towns. To the riders in the race, it's living a dream to do it. Just like any other race track, they spend a lot of time studying and memorizing all of the turns. The prize money isn't really that big. They do it because they have true love of being the two-wheeled racer.

Truly amazing skills, I can't get enough of the TT videos. I recorded the coverage of this year's race on the Velocity channel. gave the family instruction and posted a not on the TV to not even think about erasing those recordings. The sidecar bike races are also awesome. I definitely want to attend the event soon, need to plan well in advance and pray the weather is decent.

Jim

Back