Is this a deal???

I've noticed the dealers in my area don't care about the $100 MSRP price difference. They simply would not give as good of a "deal" on the LE's...typically they wanted $500 more than what they'd let the blue/silver or black/purple go for. They kept talking about rarity and yet I see just as many LE's on this board and out in the wild. Hard to believe Suzuki made less of that color? One local dealer told me "it's a one per dealer model" yet after one was sold another would pop up on the showroom floor a few weeks later.

Also one would think those solid hot pink panels would offset the cost of the black frame many times over since they are apparently cheaper to produce. Check the prices on Ronayers.com and you'll see each body panel is WAY cheaper than the multi colored ones. Take into account each lower fairing, upper fairing, gas tank, rear section ect. and that price difference really adds up!

Your right turbo....my dealer told me the same crap and literally in a month I saw 3 of them sold out of there. So much for the "rarity"

I didnt think it was much of a deal thats why I left. I went there because everybody in chicago hypes them up. thanks for the input...

Hey got-busa.....I just saw that you were from dayton man. You ever wanna get together for a ride bro lemme know. In middletown all we have is a bunch of squids with like katanas and crap like that. I'd like to roll with another busa sometime.
BB69,

Anytime you want to ride just let me know. We have the same squids up in Dayton but if you want to meet a bunch of bikes sometimes that is what you have to put up with. Go downtown Dayton to the Oregon district. Usually between 30-50+ on a Fri./Sat. night once the weather gets nice. Also, Quaker Steak & Lube on Wed.(Col. Glen Hwy) usually around 1500+ but most are Hogs(300 sportbikes).

Do you do any racing? I go to Kil Kare on Thur. nights also if you ever want to drag?

Just shoot me a PM when the snow melts and salt gets washed away.

Josh
blues.gif

Uhhh....yeah......it was a joke (to the other 58,000 members who got it). I meant I would pay an extra 1400 for the limited emblem itself (that was a joke, too)
Btw, there are a LOT of limited owners on here so watch when you're slinging the word "crap" around here. Also a few of us here own Katana's and love them.

I wasn't calling the limited crap .....I would never call a hayabusa crap no matter what kind it is or year. I was just saying that anyone who would pay the difference for what you get in that package should stay clear of it. Cuz to be honest dude I have never heard of the extra horsepower you speak of and I see you yet to show me proof of that also. I was not trying to be a dic# about it. To anyone who has never owned a Hayabusa they might think that the limited offered more. You get a color change and a black frame and until I see some proof from you otherwise I will stick to my 9100$ BRAND NEW "regular" version busa

Back