Is something wrong here?

There has got to be some kind of catch that price is CRAZY low if the bike is in the condition described. Could be a new rider that had a really bad scare just trying to unload the bike.

Yeah, they don't show you the left side where all the damage is probably.

Dang .. ridden twice and it has 228 miles. Quite the go-getter, ain't (s)he.

that's a screaming deal! If you don't live in the LA area it would definately be worth the drive there! I'll be there on the 19th... I may buy it!! that would please the wife to no end
laugh.gif

emailed the seller earlier......no reply so far. Also no phone #, only can reply by email in the ad......I'll now wait for my response that the bike is in the UK but can be shipped here...yada yada
laugh.gif

Got a reply....What a good time scamming 'tard:

"yes, the bike is 100% mint and has a clean title.

right now i'm in Dallas but i have no problem shipping it to your location

we can also use www.escrow.com to complete the transaction

let me know what you think"

I told him I'd be more than happy to fly to Dallas and ride it home.....wonder if I'll get another reply?

Makes you wonder why he's going through all the trouble of advertising.........?
rock.gif
.........he could get more for an 05LE with hardly any miles like this one by simply selling it back to the dealer!!!   SCAMMER!!

<!--EDIT|CCbusa05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132952894 -->

Skater-- YOU are not allowed to own anymore hayabusas-- (Unless you plan on selling me the aftermarket goodies again
laugh.gif
)
Scam for sure-- but they seem to be getting "greedy"

Oh !!!
It's Christmas time and they are looking for a unsuspecting significant other or such not.
I know " New Hayabusa" is on the top of my Christmas list again this year.
And yes I will take the fastest Black / Grey one again.

It's only a scam if you're dumb..... meaning: go see the bike, and decide for yourself. Thats one heck of a deal! I'd jump on it like deployed Marine with a weekend pass to a Mustang Ranch!
biggrin.gif

If you feel it would be easy to sell for quick $2K profit, why would the seller ask $7K? Answer SCAM!!!
moderator.gif

Got a reply....What a good time scamming 'tard:

"yes, the bike is 100% mint and has a clean title.

right now i'm in Dallas but i have no problem shipping it to your location

we can also use www.escrow.com to complete the transaction

let me know what you think"

I told him I'd be more than happy to fly to Dallas and ride it home.....wonder if I'll get another reply?
I got a big burly scary lookin' biker friend in the Dallas area who would probably be happy to go check it out for ya!
tounge.gif

Tell him you need an address so someone can come check it out! lol

Bet you never hear back from him...

Back